Praise Report HG Exposing Spiritual Leaders

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
CALLING OUT TO THE LORD JESUS IN PRAYER THIS EVENING, ASKING JESUS BY HIS HOLY SPIRIT TO GIVE ME HIS WISDOM ABOUT UPCOMING EVENTS, AMEN AND AMEN. THIS SHALL INDEED TURN OUT TO BE A PRAISE REPORT AND ALL THE GLORY GOES TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!

GLORY TO GOD!

Father God in Jesus name You made me these promises in Your Holy Spirit Visions. Make s and his father take me very serious in the Lord since it is You Jesus that is really revealing Your will for our lives regarding the Outpouring of Your Holy Spirit into all the earth for the end time harvesting of souls. I'm asking You dear Lord to continue to move by Your Holy Spirit. I need and seek Your wisdom about some things You are guiding me to do for You, Jesus.

Speak to me Lord Jesus again and give to me Your witness when I am to do what You have already spoken to me. Thank you Lord..amen

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
HOLY SPIRIT KEEP EXPOSING THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL IN OUR CHURCHES WITHIN THE SPIRITUAL LEADERS THAT ARE UNGODLY BEFORE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. THIS HINDERS THE MOVEMENT OF GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT.

I have started a fast and three hours of intercessory prayer on my knees today. Praising God for His Holy Ghost Glory. Lord Jesus remove all wicked leaders out of the way that hinder God's Holy Spirit in the Lord's church, amen.

Ludacris - Act a fool Instrumental

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1570g8-oWo&feature=related

Knowledgeable in the Holy Spirit.
Lil Wayne - Fireman Instrumental

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnqNusynBdc

I don't think I have ever prayed so hard in my lifetime. I will not stop until the Lord has His way with His church involving those in leadership. Lord bring those spiritual leaders that honor your living word up to the front lines and give to them the right platform to speak so they are heard throughout all of our communities. Remove the ones that live a double lifestyle that is displeasing to the Lord Jesus. Thank you dear Lord. :amen:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord God I am speaking Your WILL be done in this decisive situation in Your Worldwide Church. I am praying that the Founder and his son will take Your very important messages you have given to me very serious. I know they will have me investigated and I don't really care any more.

How do I know this?

Because God has revealed this to me already by His Holy Spirit. I also know the Lord's outcome in all of this and am praising God for this great outcome. That is the most marvelous thing is to have already been given foresight into God's future for your life and calling. Walking with God in His Holy Spirit.

Your will be done in all of this my wonderful Father in heaven. After I walk away from this I will be silent for a time. Unfortunately because of Your insight, wisdom and sight in the Holy Ghost I know what Your going to do to get their attention.

WHATEVER IT TAKES LORD JESUS.

Praising Your name Lord Jesus.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
*****HEAVEN SOUNDING THE ALARM*****

Holy Ghost Expose all the ungodly leaders in the churches to the secular media. Bring those FAITHFUL & OBEDIENT
Spiritual Leaders that walk with You in Your Holy Spirit to the front platforms to demonstrate the Power Of Your Holy Spirit to bring in HEAVEN'S deliverance in You, to heal the sick, to cast out demons openly for everyone to behold & that is to be seen in the secular media. Fill your Bride with Your Holy Spirit to get us ready Lord Jesus for Your Coming.

Sound Your alarm in all the earth. Greater works shall Your Bride do in these end times, amen. THANK YOU JESUS.

Since I Lost My Baby -Yield Not Unto Temptation

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
REAL HOLY GHOST VISIONS FROM GOD.

There is another Vision the Lord gave to me sometime in 1998 going into 1999 & as
soon as I find it I will place it here in my praise report file. This Vision is of me and
my son at s international ministry. We are all gathered together praying for the
souls of men to come into the Lord's Kingdom. This wonder founder tells us what
we must do to reach everyone in time. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS MOVING MIGHTILY IN
THE EARTH REALM AS HUGE HOLY GHOST WAVES. We do as we are told in the Lord
when this wonderful founder speaks when we arrive.

This founder is listening to the Lord.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
PLACING THIS PRAYER REQUEST INTO MY PRAISE REPORT BECAUSE I KNOW
THE HOLY SPIRIT IS EXPOSING THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL. Praising God.

Ungodly gospel singer paid off one of his prostitutes to keep her quite

Jesus continue to bring this ALL OUT INTO THE OPEN!!!! Thank you Jesus.
amen.gif

Dr Alban "Sing hallelujah" clip video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6EtQrvqMUM

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
icon10.gif
Making contact in Jesus Name
Praying about making contact with Mark's wife to make a full report. Lord God You know what this is all about and You are the one that has placed much inside my heart to speak forth. Thank you Lord Jesus for this future contact in Jesus Name amen. Praising God for His leading!
wave.gif

--------------------------------

If Mark is now at this time hiding his sins and his unfaithfulness to his good wife that I have spoken about in details by the Holy Ghost, then he shall surely will be removed when I am placed into my Kingdom Calling BY THE LORD GOD.

You can count on that!

Glory to God! Praising His Holy NAME in all the earth!!!!

These ungodly spiritual leaders, it's God's righteous ways in HIS KINGDOM or it's the highway.

MY GOD SAID,

"So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
WARNING TO UNGODLY SPIRITUAL LEADERS IN OUR CHURCHES. GOD IS NOT GOING TO ALLOW WHAT YOU DO IN SECRET TO BE IN SECRET OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS ANYMORE. THIS IS YOUR WARNING TO GET RIGHT WITH GOD BECAUSE YOUR TIME IS JUST ABOUT UP, THAT IS IF YOU REFUSE TO LIVE UPRIGHT AND HONEST BEFORE THE LORD GOD. I'M PRAYING FOR YOU TO GET RIGHT, RIGHT NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. GET TO YOUR KNEES.

ANOTHER VISION/MESSAGE FROM GOD THAT THE LORD GAVE TO HIS SERVANT THIS MORNING FEBRUARY 14, 2010 CONCERNING GOD'S ARK. S & family ministry, GOD'S International Ministry.

S, my prayers for you this beautiful day in the Lord is that the Lord Jesus always keeps you surrounded in HIS LOVE and HIS GOOD FAVOR. This prayer also I send out to your good family in the Name of our dear Lord Jesus Christ.

This morning the Lord Showed up AGAIN with Heaven's View that will eventually come into the earth realm. This message of Heaven's View is given to me, s, for you and to your family.

THE ARK VISION FROM ON HIGH. THE LARGEST GOSPEL SHIP IN THE WORLD.

I see IN the Holy Spirit the Lord God takes the largest Gospel Ship in the world and places this Ark into one of HIS HANDS. God raises this Grand Ark way up into the sky. I see so many white clouds surrounding this Gospel Ship aka GOD'S Ark. Then I view the Lord God as HE now places this Ark up above and on HIS Finger tips. HE then starts to rock back and forth movements as this Ark is being turned somewhat as in being tilted over. Then I view so many men and women falling out of God's Ark and this is the Lord's doing!

These people represent ungodly ministries and ministry connections within this Great Ark that are not walking upright with the Lord in HIS GOOD HOLY WAYS. God reveals this to my spirit man for I am very sadden as I watch this and I started to cry inside of my heart. Then the Lord reveals to me HIS REVELATIONS as I am watching this. So many people are falling.

The Lord said, "these are those in ministry that do not walk in my ways with ME they choose to partake of this fallen world and if any man love the world the love of the Father is not in him."

I heard the Lord say to my spirit man that many in ministry say they are feeding the poor but in their hearts they are more concerned about feeding their pockets. They use MY Gospel as an instrument to get money for all the wrong reasons. God said, "in these last days I AM storing up wealth to hand over to the ones who please ME by going after the souls of men with MY GOOD NEW OF MY GOSPEL."

This I heard clearly from the Lord. All of this is truly clear to me in these Heaven sent outpourings in the HOLY SPIRIT. As the Lord is speaking this all to me and I am watching this, the Lord shows me this pastor that is wearing a brown suit, this man is one that falls out of the Ark and when this pastor hits the ground he falls to his knees. There was not one scratch on him!!! So many others I viewed that did not fall to their knees when they hit the ground and could not get up! This represents those that rather live ungodly. They are removed from God's ARK. As I am viewing this young pastor with the brown suit on I see the hand of God reach down to him and the Lord raises this man up into the sky and places him onto one of the white clouds very near to the Ark. This pastor in the brown suit represents those in ministry that repent of their sins {wicked and ungodly ways} and turn completely over to the Lord and HIS RIGHTEOUS WAYS AND IN THIS THE LORD IS PLEASED. GOD THEN PLACES THIS PASTOR ONTO {IN} A WHITE CLOUD TO BRING IN THE GLORY OF GOD INTO THE EARTH REALM.

END OF VISION FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT.

S, this spiritual Holy Ghost dream of the future is to take place into the natural and with {your} God's international ministry. We as HIS people don't even realize at this time God's Holy Ghost POWER HE has available for those that walk upright IN HIM in the HOLY SPIRIT. If you could of viewed what God allowed me to see in HIM, you would truly understand we are to obtain, to take by force, as in possession of a higher heavenly position in HIM as a NEW CREATION OR TO SAY, WE ARE NEW CREATURES IN HIM. This is why we are not to partake of the ways of this fallen world.

Just pray about all of this and that the Lord will open your eyes to Heaven's View as HE has done in my life.

God does not want his people...{HIS Bride} to be sick and disabled because of this fallen world we live in. God calls us to be Victorious in HIM. We ARE New Creatures that God has begotten us of HIS HOLY SPIRIT. We ARE (to be) liken unto Christ. We are to take hold of His heavenly promises instead of the things that perish. We as HIS bride will finally see HIM as He is. We are to please God and live upright with the promises of the Lord in this white cloud of glory that is available to HIS Bride.

So we are now entering into the timing God reveals to HIS Beloved Bride the glory of God in Jesus Christ the Groom raising off the veil that is over her face so she can clearly see HIM so they can become ONE IN HIM.

Love you very much in the Lord.

God bless.

God just brought to my attention one thing I forgot to mention in this Holy Ghost VISION from Heaven. At the very end of this dream the Lord CALLS in HIS Holy Ghost Waves of HIS GLORY. Then God places THE LORD'S ARK INTO THESE WAVES OF GLORY. I know these waves represent the power of God's Holy Spirit moving in these last days for the Glory of God to take place.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
NEW EDIT:

Asking God to help me to forgive a friend. Not just about what I know now but concerning this last Sunday, I believe that was the day in prayer. Not anymore... hard for me to accept but I have. This changes everything but I will still love my brother as in Christ, that is it...& by giving him the boot!

Everything makes sense now! In what the Lord is going to do in all of this. So good to know the truth, the truth sets you free and gives to you God's Wisdom from on high. I will still bless the Lord in my sadness. Must state even though I am sadden I have God's good peace in me and it's not that hard knowing what I know. It makes it easier on me emotionally. Thank God!

I'm so privileged to know these things in the Holy Spirit from God and this includes the good with the bad. Even though the human side of me sometimes thinks the Lord should give me time to take off. I know in this the Lord is leading me into my destiny in HIM so I accept all challenges. Praise God I am still healed!!!

Best is yet to come in my Kingdom Calling.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please do not give to me any recognition. It's the Lord God's doing by HIS HOLY SPIRIT..THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH.

PRAISING GOD FOR HIS TRUTH!

IT'S ALL ABOUT JESUS!

The Doobie Brothers 1996 #2-Jesus Is Just Alright

THIS IS WHAT THE MOST LIBERAL SECULAR MEDIA IS GOING TO SING! THEY WILL WELCOME JC -|- INTO THEIR STUDIOS
TO REACH MILLIONS OF HOMES. PRAISE GOD! PRAISE JESUS!

Current Affairs/News Media

White Girl
smile.gif

Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Prayer concerning a dream my sister had the other morning Asking for prayer concerning a dream my sister had the other morning.

My sister never dreams. She could be seeing into the future. I don't know for sure. But she did mention somethings she did not know of.

So whatever God's will is in this let it be. My life is not my own.

This is something I personally do not want to happen, however; if it does then I know this is God's leading to get me into a certain position and place in time for HIS Glory to take place. The world would know my story and my name. This would indeed get the attention of the secular media-world. They would find great favor and support my efforts.

My prayer is that this would not take place like this, unless this is God's plan for my life. It would be very painful but I will overcome.

No man should ever want to come against the HOLY SPIRIT that is in someone's life.

Thank you for your prayers.
wave.gif

I wrote...

Lord Jesus You have given to me a very difficult audience in my future and I'm asking You to give me Your wisdom how to handle this when it comes. Turn these that are going to despise me back to THE TRUTH of Your Saving Gospel. I will uphold Your living word as it is written.

God's will be done in this even if I am to be sent to the cell.

IN MY PRAISE REPORT I SURRENDER TO WHATEVER GOD'S WILL IS FOR ME. LORD JESUS YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU AND WOULD GIVE UP EVERYTHING TO COMPLETE WHAT YOU HAVE PLACED ALREADY INSIDE OF ME. YOU IN ME AND I IN YOU, LORD GOD. I KNOW YOU IN ME WILL REACH THE SECULAR MEDIA FOR YOUR GLORY TO TAKE PLACE WITH THE GREATEST OUTPOURING OF YOUR HOLY SPIRIT. That includes Oprah Winfrey. I have already been to her office by the Holy Spirit. Praise God! Can't hardly wait until this takes place in YOU dear GOD. I will have a loud voice in the earth as YOU have already spoken this into me by the Holy Ghost. AMEN! GLORY!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
White Girl Called by God is going into all the hoods
wave.gif
White girl called by God is going into all the (world) hoods to preach the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ in the sound of rap music right into THE MAJOR PLATFORM OF SECULAR MEDIA & Christian Networks.
thumbsup.gif

Even Oprah Winfrey along with so many others want to clean up the secular rap music industry,
however; rappers like 50 cent, T.I. and so many others refuse to get with the program, they would
rather continue to pollute the airways with so much negativity.

This includes the liberal press wanting to clean up the rap music for healthier communities.

Again this is my God GIVEN KINGDOM CALLING IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. MOST WILL WELCOME
JC -|- Records Champion Entertainment, WITH OPEN ARMS to help me clean up and take
OUT the trashy perverted lyrics, blasphemy language, demon foul language { Profanity Beast is
what I call the enemy of God.}
profanity that has been proven to be very unhealthy to listen to.

Oprah Winfrey, Wendy Williams, 50 Cent, Boyce Watkins, CNN

LET'S CONTINUE TO EDUCATE THE LOST.

Jeezy Lil Wayne White Girl Remix

THIS CALLING FROM THE LORD'S KINGDOM IS TO BRING IN THE END TIME HARVEST....IS THE GOOD WHITE GIRL.
amen.gif
PRAISING GOD.

The rapper Ludacris is going to come against JC Records {JC stands for Jesus Christ -|- and everyone is going to be knowledgeable of this Heaven Assignment from the Lord God.} publicly to insult and as soon as he does God's Judgments are coming into his life which will take place publicly for everyone to take view of. He will not be the only one, there is going to be so many of them. I have a deep love for these secular rappers and I am praying for Ludacris to be delivered and set free from Satan's hold.

JC -|- Records Champion Entertainment, Inc. is to be conceived by the Holy Spirit in a God GIVEN VISITATION FROM THE LORD GOD.

HOLY GHOST ARK IS COMING SOON. STAY TUNE.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God is giving to {already has in the HOLY SPIRIT} Jenniferkat the Ark of the Lord for the end time harvesting of souls.

The Ark son, Jr. Ruth slept with his brother's wife sometime ago. His younger brother will find out. These are some of the main ones who runs this outreach.

Jr. Ruth just slept with ... woman just recently who he is not married to.

Jr. is the reason why the Lord God is and has already given to me God's International Ministry-Ark in the near future with his parents approval which will indeed take place. This is because Jr. is hindering the Spirit of the living God. Ruth's parents are faithful to the Lord. Jr. is not. Jr. allowed the Perversion Beast aka Satan into his life as if Jr. could do whatever Jr. please as in being ungodly because of his status. As if he could never be removed BY GOD IN HEAVEN. God is giving to me the Power from on High to remove Jr. with many others.

The Gospel singer, Carmen is one of those main door ways Jr. and his family allowed Satan in to take a VERY stronghold of which took a hold of Mark
life sleeping with a prostitute which this Gospel Singer, Carmen hooks up (makes spiritual connections) with his girlfriend....prostitutes. I also know that Jr. was not faithful to his now ex-wife before divorcing her. So cheating is not a big deal to Jr. that is why he went after his brother's wife. When a person in a marriage cheats the relationship is NEVER the same SPIRITUALLY.

Brother is free to remarry in the eyes of God.

Jr. is unfaithful to the Lord Jesus, to his own family and to the Body Of Christ. Jr is hindering the Greatest Outpouring of God's Holy Spirit because of this the Lord God gives to me the POWER IN THE FUTURE from above to take ownership of the Lord's International Ministry, God Ark.

This is the utmost reason God brings Jenniferkat into Ruth's life.

Last edited:
Upvote 0