Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
icon12.gif
Interceding in Holy Ghost prayers for JR & family

Prayers going up for PR & family.
hug.gif

Please say a prayer for my brother PR S Ruth. He is angry with me somewhat because I exposed him [in the Lord God] to some of his family. I still care for him as my brother in Christ Jesus. I was more shocked than anyone else with God's revelation and very disappointed.
preach.gif

I believe PR Ruth is not happy with me as his sister in the Lord, again because J.R was exposed in the Lord God.
blush.gif
Jenniferkat is called by God in Heaven to expose the works of the devil. Can't help that I have this calling from GOD in my life. PR S Ruth is saying I threatened his dad & I have made several threats, etc.

PR. Ruth is incorrect. This is not true. His misunderstanding. I have NEVER made any threats. Hearing from the Lord God in this is something I never asked for.

I revealed what is and was spoken to me by the Lord God in the Holy Ghost. A messenger to these heavenly things. PR said I am not related... etc. That is okay with me. I have no problem with him not wanting to have anything to do with me. He has that right to feel this way. My prayers today is because the Lord brought this to my attention in prayer yesterday {God wanted me to know these things in HIM.} that JR realizes I meant him and his family no harm.

I just warned them of things to come in the Lord God. This is exceptionally GREAT BLESSINGS from Heaven when God reaches out to speak, to warn is to TAKE CARE OF AND TO PROVIDE. The Lord made my way. I am a Christian with a very caring heart and I am praying this man realizes this. I don't even like to squash an insect (except for mosquitoes) when they get into my house because they are a living being and helpless. I love in the Lord God PR's Dad [family} and mean Papa no harm ever. So I lift this up to the Lord this morning in Holy Ghost prayer that PR fully understands he has nothing to fear but God.

PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL IN CHRIST JESUS.
angel.gif

Praising God for this beautiful day!!
wave.gif
Take Care CF.
pink.gif
God bless!

JOY TO THE WORLD THE LORD IS CALLING HIS PEOPLE TO WALK UPRIGHT WITH HIM IN THE HOLY GHOST.
amen.gif
JOY! SING IT LOUD!!

1994 - Mariah Carey - Joy To The World Remix

YouTube - 1994 - Mariah Carey - Joy To The World Remix

Giving God all the praise in all things. Hallelujah!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
VISION FROM THE LORD GOD ON DEC. 7, 06. DIVINE ORDER FROM THE LORD GOD.

THIS IS GOING TO TAKE PLACE. BY THE LORD'S HOLY SPIRIT I AM SEEING INTO MY FUTURE.

PR's mother is with me in this Vision from the Holy Ghost. Heaven's view....

I wrote...

There is an elegant HOME suite, a very nice room PR's mother had prepared for me. It was like this...before I got to this place PR's mother was already making all the necessary arrangements as in having me near by, and making sure I felt at home comfortably. I could see PR's mother outside on a busy street around all these high-rises, like in a VERY large Downtown City. Now I'm watching PR's mother and she is speaking with some other woman who is famous on her phone. PR's mother is speaking to this well-known lady about me.

I then could see myself back at this home suite and there is a man, PR's employee helping me (this man works for PR and his family) with my suitcases and luggage to settle in. I could hear this man's thoughts as he was helping me. This employee was not aware I could perceive his heart-thoughts. I then noticed all these different shoes (these shoes represent real people that have been and are still involved with PJ's international ministry that were underneath this bed in this home suite. (This home suite is PR's international ministry outreach that his mother made all the necessary arrangements as in having me there with them and making sure I felt at home.) There is so so many of these shoes that were underneath this bed in my home suite, however, there are also so so many of them that are not under this (Holy Ghost Covering, Anointing.) bed. There are hundreds and hundreds of pairs of shoes! Different sizes and styles, so so many that they were all up on top of each other. The bad news is there is so so many shoes that were out on the sides around this bed and it's covering. Piles of them stacked were you could easy fall and trip over them!!! I asked this employee to remove these shoes that are not under this covering into this large (prayer closet) "CLOSET" closet. This employee didn't want to help me with this. He was thinking to himself, who are you, Jenniferkat, to do this to these respected (many famous and well-known) individuals?

THEN I WOKE UP.

There are going to be many that are in ministry that are not going to like it when I arrive. This employee represents this. He did not respect me in my calling and I knew this. He still had to do what was told of him. He did help me remove these shoes that are to be placed out of the way into this closet. The shoes that are removed into this large closet were done so to make plenty of room for my things. The shoes that are underneath this bed (God's covering) I am not to touch or to have removed.

AGAIN

The shoes that are out of place are to be removed and placed in the prayer closet. Not to be viewed any longer. The shoes (ministries-people) that are underneath this bed (God's Covering) are the ones who honor God in their Kingdom calling, they are to stay.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
HG Exposing Spiritual Leaders

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]"If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]"If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you."

'Now see that I, even I, am He, And there is no God besides Me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; Nor is there any who can deliver from My hand.

O LORD my God, I cried out to You, And You healed me.

Have mercy on me, O LORD, for I am weak; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are troubled.

Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies,

He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destruction.

He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds.

Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the LORD and depart from evil. It will be health to your flesh, And strength to your bones.

My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart; For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh.

But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Then your light shall break forth like the morning, You healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard.

"The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound;

"Return, you backsliding children, And I will heal your backsliding." "Indeed we do come to You, For You are the LORD our God.

Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise.

For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,' says the LORD, 'Because they called you an outcast saying: "This is Zion; No one seeks her."'

Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth.

Come, and let us return to the LORD; For He has torn, but He will heal us; He has stricken, but He will bind us up.

But to you who fear My name The Sun of Righteousness shall arise With healing in His wings; And you shall go out And grow fat like stall-fed calves.

And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people.

Then Jesus said to the centurion, "Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you." And his servant was healed that same hour.

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sin May Be The Reason Healing Does Not Come

Joh 5:14 Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

1Co 11:27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.

1Co 11:28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.

1Co 11:29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body. 1Co 11:30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep. 1Co 11:31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. 1Co 11:32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

Jas 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: Jas 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
Jas 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

The way to remove this road block to healing is to repent, turn from the sin and be healed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums