• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Praise God for an amazing year!

Discussion in 'Praise Reports' started by Boss_BlueAngels, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Boss_BlueAngels

Boss_BlueAngels Life is better when you're flying upside down.

+104
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    2019 has been full of excitement and joy. New career for me that has been absolutely amazing. I can't wait for each day to start and actually look forward to Mondays! My wife and I had our first child in July and are now finally getting some regular (4-6 hours) sleep. I love my job but my ultimate dream job just became available, which I'm applying for within the same company. Win-win... if I don't get it I am super happy with where I am. If I do get it I get to sit in the back seat of some old fighter jets. We have been able to move to safer neighborhood and replaced my old, broken down car with a much newer and safer one.

10 years of depression, anguish, and pain have come to an end. Thank you, Jesus!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Gottservant

Gottservant God loves your words, may men love them also Supporter

+349
    Messianic
    Your post inspired me in the Holy Spirit, to thank God for the year to come before it happened!

Thank
    you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. Martyr's Crown

Martyr's Crown Sunflower Jewel

+2,436
    Christian
    Married
    I am very happy for you! That you see year 2019 as such a great year! Being thankful toward God is always great, and helps you to set your focus on the right way.

Keep on rejoicing in God! He takes care of your family, and of your every situation. As long as it is given to Him, and you seek Him and spend time with Him daily. It pleases God when we want to have Him with us during a whole day.

God keep on blessing you and your family!