✟65,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Possible Universal Coronavirus Vaccine

It takes proteins from many different kids of covid, not just sars covid 2, but mers and such and testing in rats seems to show that it confers protection even against versions not vaccinated against.
After the fiasco of the last couple of years, I don't think I'll ever get vaccinated again. I just don't trust the medical establishment anymore.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
After the fiasco of the last couple of years, I don't think I'll ever get vaccinated again. I just don't trust the medical establishment anymore.

By fiasco you mean people lying faking stuff, doing what ever they can to ignore good science and letting p;eopl die? Why wuold the actions of non medical doctors have any effect?

Upvote 0

The happy Objectivist

Jul 3, 2020
Center
✟65,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
By fiasco you mean people lying faking stuff, doing what ever they can to ignore good science and letting p;eopl die? Why wuold the actions of non medical doctors have any effect?
No, I mean all the censorship. I mean the total squashing of any information that contradicts the narrative that they are pushing. I mean the CDC changing the definition of a vaccine to fit this thing. I mean all the adverse reactions. I mean the excess death rate spiking 40% since the vaccine rollout,. I mean young people dropping dead from Myocarditis. I mean the fact that first they told us the vaccine would prevent the disease and then changed that to preventing spread and then changing to "you'll still get it but not the severe kind. Now the British government has just admitted that 91% of deaths since the beginning of 2022 are fully vaxed. I mean the fanatical mask mandates. Anyone who thinks that those cloth masks will protect one from a virus is an idiot. That's what I mean. I mean the former vice president of Pfiser warning not to take the vaccine. That's what I mean. Why in the world would I take an experimental drug that is untested when my chances of surviving covid are 99.97%. Besides, I already had it and my immune system ate it for breakfast and asked for dessert. I had mild symptoms for half a day. I'm immune.

It's funny how a lot of those "conspiracy theories" turned out to be true. The Chinese virologist who had to flee for her life also told us that the Chinese were working in Africa on Marberg, Ebola, and monkey pox and were planning to release them. And guess what? We now have an outbreak of monkey Pox and Marberg. What was it Bill Gates said, Oh yeah, we'd be able to ignore this one but not the next one as he and his wife smirked. Wake up!

Reactions: Rajni
Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, I mean all the censorship. I mean the total squashing of any information that contradicts the narrative that they are pushing. I mean the CDC changing the definition of a vaccine to fit this thing. I mean all the adverse reactions. I mean the excess death rate spiking 40% since the vaccine rollout,. I mean young people dropping dead from Myocarditis. I mean the fact that first they told us the vaccine would prevent the disease and then changed that to preventing spread and then changing to "you'll still get it but not the severe kind. Now the British government has just admitted that 91% of deaths since the beginning of 2022 are fully vaxed. I mean the fanatical mask mandates. Anyone who thinks that those cloth masks will protect one from a virus is an idiot. That's what I mean. I mean the former vice president of Pfiser warning not to take the vaccine. That's what I mean. Why in the world would I take an experimental drug that is untested when my chances of surviving covid are 99.97%. Besides, I already had it and my immune system ate it for breakfast and asked for dessert. I had mild symptoms for half a day. I'm immune.

It's funny how a lot of those "conspiracy theories" turned out to be true. The Chinese virologist who had to flee for her life also told us that the Chinese were working in Africa on Marberg, Ebola, and monkey pox and were planning to release them. And guess what? We now have an outbreak of monkey Pox and Marberg. What was it Bill Gates said, Oh yeah, we'd be able to ignore this one but not the next one as he and his wife smirked. Wake up!

SO you think a bunch of quack and right wing conpsiracies and lies is going to convince me? And then fail at statistics, are you seriously going to pull out all these tired ad debunked or eplained lies, yeah done talking to you.

Upvote 0

The happy Objectivist

Jul 3, 2020
Center
✟65,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
SO you think a bunch of quack and right wing conpsiracies and lies is going to convince me? And then fail at statistics, are you seriously going to pull out all these tired ad debunked or eplained lies, yeah done talking to you.
I never said that. I don't care if you're convinced. Not in the least. I knew from the first report of this disease in China what was going to happen. And I was 100% right. I knew there would be a global pandemic. I knew it would be used to steal the election. I knew that it would be used to take our freedom away. I knew this in January of 2020. And I was right. So why would I care what a person who can't even write a coherent sentence thinks of me?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,742.00
Faith
Atheist
... I mean the CDC changing the definition of a vaccine to fit this thing.
In what way did they change the definition?

I mean all the adverse reactions. I mean the excess death rate spiking 40% since the vaccine rollout,. I mean young people dropping dead from Myocarditis.
Do you have a source for that? For example, in the UK there was no significant change in deaths from myocarditis in the under 20's, under 30's or under 40's from 2018 to 2021 (in fact there were more myocarditis deaths in all those categories in 2018 than 2019, 2020, or 2021).

I mean the fact that first they told us the vaccine would prevent the disease...
Citation?

Now the British government has just admitted that 91% of deaths since the beginning of 2022 are fully vaxed.
Citation? When most of the population are fully vaxed, and near enough everyone has been either vaxed or had Covid, this is to be expected. Catching Covid gives better immune protection for future Covid infections than the vaccines; neither prevent future Covid infection.

I mean the fanatical mask mandates. Anyone who thinks that those cloth masks will protect one from a virus is an idiot.
Clearly, good quality masks should be used in preference to poor quality masks - that's obvious. Masks do provide some protection for the wearer, but they were mandated because they greatly reduce aerosol spread from infected mask wearers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The happy Objectivist

Jul 3, 2020
Center
✟65,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
In what way did they change the definition?

Do you have a source for that? For example, in the UK there was no significant change in deaths from myocarditis in the under 20's, under 30's or under 40's from 2018 to 2021 (in fact there were more myocarditis deaths in all those categories in 2018 than 2019, 2020, or 2021).

Citation?

Citation? When most of the population are fully vaxed, and near enough everyone has been either vaxed or had Covid, this is to be expected. Catching Covid gives better immune protection for future Covid infections than the vaccines; neither prevent future Covid infection.

Clearly, good quality masks should be used in preference to poor quality masks - that's obvious. Masks do provide some protection for the wearer, but they were mandated because they greatly reduce aerosol spread from infected mask wearers.
I don't care to waste my time. I don't care if you agree with me.

Upvote 0

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,742.00
Faith
Atheist
I don't care to waste my time. I don't care if you agree with me.
If you don't want to waste your time, why post at all?

These are discussion forums, and you made a whole bunch of claims. I'm interested in finding out more about what the evidence or justification for them is.

If you just want to post about how you feel about the politics of the pandemic and so-on, that's fine, but when you make substantive claims about how the world is you should be able to point to some justification for them - these are science forums, where's your data?

Upvote 0