Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
Toronto
✟16,974.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Some of you may have read my previous post about a vision i had, the one where i saw my bible and received it the next day, and then followed by a war in trenches and the trench i was in were only Christians, then the last part was in a wheatfield that represented the last days, the coming of man, where the angels seperate the good crop from the bad crop.

Anyways my point to all of this is after being taught pre trib rapture due to my dream I am now led to to believe it is post trib, which would explain the battle and struggle with the christians and THEN the second coming of Jesus.

So i did some research about post trib rapture, and what I learned was shocking (at least I think) and I feel like i should share what i learned in case I am right and it is a post trib rapture.

The anti christ can appear as an angel of light. He will be able to perform real miracles like raising people from the dead. He will claim to be God on national TV, and many Christians will fall away and believe him. The anti christ will suffer a fatal wound in the head and will be able to bring himself back from the dead. This I did not know, that he could indeed perform real miracles and can appear as an angel of light. But there will not be trumpets, only when Jesus comes will there be trumpets. I just felt like i had to share this and we should not be fully set on a pre trib rapture idea and should prepare ourselves in case it happens after the tribulation and know what to expect from the anti christ.

Think about it - Why would there be so many details in the Bible, about the end of time, about the mark of the beast, if the church is not even going to be here for any of it? Why talk so much about something that the Bible readers wont even be on earth for....maybe its because we will be on earth for it, and we need to be prepared for a very real post trib rapture.

Here is some scripture i found to back up a post trib rapture:

Mark 13: 24-27
24 “But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; 25 the stars of heaven will fall, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken. 26 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. 27 And then He will send His angels, and gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest part of earth to the farthest part of heaven.

More from this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH27rh3fmFY

Thank you for your time,
Jack.

Last edited:

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
What about ideas that aren't so mainstream?

Post-trib, pre-trib, even varieties of preterism are all very, very mainstream today. But, they are usually far out of loop with what Christians used to believe, both with the early church and the reformation.

A lot of bias, and unfortunate coloring in this article, but some value:

End time - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I find unless I have all possible options - or can imagine more - it can be difficult to really settle like stone on that which is right. But when what is right comes along... there may be struggles with it... but eventually it becomes solid and sure.

Like with truth on any matter.

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Errr one dream I had it seemed the tribulation had either just begun or was about to start when I was drawn upward. I am still basically pretrib at this point.

And as for why are these explicit instructions in the Bible. God is a God of order and great mercy so He leaves nothing to the imagination. When the Church is gone the Bible will still be the handbook on what to expect and how to escape the coming wrath of the Lord.

As there will be those that believe they were leaving on the first flight out, but will find that they were not prepared for Heaven. There is a video on the D&V forum of someone testifying about going to Heaven and seeing that when the rapture occurrs those that are left behind will be furious with their pastors for not preaching the scriptures.

So the instructions and writings will be desperately needed by those attempting to escape persecution and be prepared for the Lord to come a second time. I have often wondered if what we and others have posted even on the interent will encourage and instruct those that are here after the rapture of the Body.

Upvote 0

skywatcher365

Feb 7, 2010
Ohio
✟7,716.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I guess you could say my view on the End Times has been shaped by a rather new theory on the subject (been around since the mid 1990s) called Bible Time. Very, very few people have heard of this subject, and it was because of God leading me on an internet search to them that I ever heard of them myself. They seem to have things figured out about as well as anybody could. They saw the financial collapse coming before anyone else, they knew 2010 would be significant back in 2009, and knew that the quakes would probably hit sequentially a few months ago. I'm a little out of the loop with them right now, but I think they probably figure that the Iceland Volcano is going to do some pretty bad stuff too. They also have a lot of the rest of the End Times figured out as well, as well as a good decent portion of the rest of stuff that's happened in history that was significant prophetically, whether it be in the time of the Bible or not.

Enough of being an ad here, I just thought I'd share something that was really interesting on this subject with you all.

Upvote 0

IowaPastor

Spirit-Filled United Methodist
Jul 12, 2008
Iowa
✟8,345.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Some of you may have read my previous post about a vision i had, the one where i saw my bible and received it the next day, and then followed by a war in trenches and the trench i was in were only Christians, then the last part was in a wheatfield that represented the last days, the coming of man, where the angels seperate the good crop from the bad crop.

Anyways my point to all of this is after being taught pre trib rapture due to my dream I am now led to to believe it is post trib, which would explain the battle and struggle with the christians and THEN the second coming of Jesus.

So i did some research about post trib rapture, and what I learned was shocking (at least I think) and I feel like i should share what i learned in case I am right and it is a post trib rapture.

The anti christ can appear as an angel of light. He will be able to perform real miracles like raising people from the dead. He will claim to be God on national TV, and many Christians will fall away and believe him. The anti christ will suffer a fatal wound in the head and will be able to bring himself back from the dead. This I did not know, that he could indeed perform real miracles and can appear as an angel of light. But there will not be trumpets, only when Jesus comes will there be trumpets. I just felt like i had to share this and we should not be fully set on a pre trib rapture idea and should prepare ourselves in case it happens after the tribulation and know what to expect from the anti christ.

Think about it - Why would there be so many details in the Bible, about the end of time, about the mark of the beast, if the church is not even going to be here for any of it? Why talk so much about something that the Bible readers wont even be on earth for....maybe its because we will be on earth for it, and we need to be prepared for a very real post trib rapture.

Here is some scripture i found to back up a post trib rapture:

Mark 13: 24-27
24 “But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; 25 the stars of heaven will fall, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken. 26 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. 27 And then He will send His angels, and gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest part of earth to the farthest part of heaven.

More from this video: YouTube - Pre-Tribulation Rapture Deception

Thank you for your time,
Jack.

Thanks for sharing. While I've only have time to skim your post, I think you're on the right track. To me, Scripture seems to indicate a post-trib rapture.

Christians, however, will be "raptured out" before God's wrath.

Blessings...

Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I guess you could say my view on the End Times has been shaped by a rather new theory on the subject (been around since the mid 1990s) called Bible Time. Very, very few people have heard of this subject, and it was because of God leading me on an internet search to them that I ever heard of them myself. They seem to have things figured out about as well as anybody could. They saw the financial collapse coming before anyone else, they knew 2010 would be significant back in 2009, and knew that the quakes would probably hit sequentially a few months ago. I'm a little out of the loop with them right now, but I think they probably figure that the Iceland Volcano is going to do some pretty bad stuff too. They also have a lot of the rest of the End Times figured out as well, as well as a good decent portion of the rest of stuff that's happened in history that was significant prophetically, whether it be in the time of the Bible or not.

Enough of being an ad here, I just thought I'd share something that was really interesting on this subject with you all.

This site?

Bible Time - Sharing Information about Time from the Bible

It would be nice to find one consistent prophet, and I am sure if someone did do this then people would listen to them.

Granted, there are a great many wicked people who hate God and whom are but as vessels of destruction which God has prepared from long ago, while keeping with great patience.

Like Pharaoh, those men are as Jannes and Jambres who opposed the truth until they finally were exposed for what they are.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
If one were to read the Bible without any outside influence, I believe that one would come away with a Post-Tribulation mindset.

Yes, that is how I came to the general opinion. I studied Scripture first, then looked up theories.

Later, I realized even post-mortem consideration of theories can be very confining. A lot of material which is not in the text is put there.

On predictions and such:

I was being sarcastic on that note.

Upvote 0

skywatcher365

Feb 7, 2010
Ohio
✟7,716.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
This site?

-Bible Time-

It would be nice to find one consistent prophet, and I am sure if someone did do this then people would listen to them.

Yep, that's the site. Consistency would be nice for a change, from anybody, really. Probably why I got ticked off at the guy leading it and basically cut ties with them. Maybe if they had been consistent (and compassionate) I would still be connected with them.

Upvote 0

skywatcher365

Feb 7, 2010
Ohio
✟7,716.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Yep, that's the site. Consistency would be nice for a change, from anybody, really. Probably why I got ticked off at the guy leading it and basically cut ties with them. Maybe if they had been consistent (and compassionate) I would still be connected with them.

I dunno. See, I have Asperger's and struggle with some things because of it. Notably dealing with other people or finding correct wording for posting stuff on these forums. After reading a bunch of stuff on this particular forum, I just found it interesting (and its a topic I've found intriguing many times on here) that some of the same stuff being dreamed about on here was being discussed on Bible Time... who knows, maybe there's something to it???

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

UnionJack

Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
Toronto
✟16,974.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Oh hey guys didn't know this was still going.

Yeah so i had been researching about the rapture for hours the days before the dream of matthew 24 and i was leaning towards a post tribulation rapture. By leaning i mean around 70% post and 30% pre, but after this dream im 98% post.

Upvote 0

RedRed

Apr 24, 2008
✟7,848.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, I did a study on the wheat and tares, it speaks of that within the word and if you study over the wheat and tares, you will see that there is no difference in the appearance of the two until they reach maturity at the time of harvest, which is when the angels will seperate them. They will look and appear just as we are and they will most likely sit right beside us within the church bodies appearing fully in the Lord when in truth, they do not know Him personally, they know of Him. I think one reason so many will be deceived in this end times is that christians will be looking for the anti-christ within the world and he will be sitting among us appearing as we are. Satan will mislead people to think they are in Christ when they truly know Him not, that is why people will follow others. This is a time to be in true relationship with the Lord personally following the lead of the Holy Spirit alone to guide us. If we go on what we think we know of others, we will be deceived. If satan used those who appear as satan is, no one would follow or believe him. He has to make himself appear as God or godly to deceive those within God. The word speaks that satan is wise and clever and deceptive and we are to be on guard against his wiles. If you desire to know truth then learn to listen to and follow the Holy Spirit of Truth alone in this time coming.

RedRed

Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hi, I did a study on the wheat and tares, it speaks of that within the word and if you study over the wheat and tares, you will see that there is no difference in the appearance of the two until they reach maturity at the time of harvest, which is when the angels will seperate them. They will look and appear just as we are and they will most likely sit right beside us within the church bodies appearing fully in the Lord when in truth, they do not know Him personally, they know of Him. I think one reason so many will be deceived in this end times is that christians will be looking for the anti-christ within the world and he will be sitting among us appearing as we are. Satan will mislead people to think they are in Christ when they truly know Him not, that is why people will follow others. This is a time to be in true relationship with the Lord personally following the lead of the Holy Spirit alone to guide us. If we go on what we think we know of others, we will be deceived. If satan used those who appear as satan is, no one would follow or believe him. He has to make himself appear as God or godly to deceive those within God. The word speaks that satan is wise and clever and deceptive and we are to be on guard against his wiles. If you desire to know truth then learn to listen to and follow the Holy Spirit of Truth alone in this time coming.

RedRed

Again, awesome point on that juxtaposed with the wheat and the tares.

This is my viewpoint, but have missed that way of explaining it.

Upvote 0