• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Post the time you woke up today and your mood (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imgettingready

Mar 21, 2006
Louisiana Purchase
✟16,224.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
*hugs*
11 30...woke yup to aprents fighting again
Thanks. But I'm sure I had it easier than you. I'd rather listen to a storm than someone fighting.
:hug:

2:50 a.m., but went back to sleep until 6 a.m. since I stayed up late last night. :clap:

Reactions: PrairieGurl
Upvote 0

kathleenmary

Senior Veteran
Sep 5, 2006
Holtsville
✟13,035.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks. But I'm sure I had it easier than you. I'd rather listen to a storm than someone fighting.

2:50 a.m., but went back to sleep until 6 a.m. since I stayed up late last night. :clap:

yes, but you were anxious, and that is such a horrible feeling.:hug:
10 30..snow day yay!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
7.00am initially feeling troubled and a little moody (got another appointment tomorrow related to work). Had to resort to some long prayer time this morning in order to shift this feeling and now I feel better. :)

Upvote 0

Eponine

Not. One. More.
Mar 28, 2005
Brunswick, Maine
✟21,308.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
finally got up at 6:30.. i kept coughing during the night so i didn't get too much sleep. :( today is a class that i'm dreading, with a teacher who doesn't like people. pray for me?
:hug: Anytime.

7:30

Started out pretty good and is already getting better!

Edit: And now that classes are over, going from bad to worse rather quickly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

complexity

Feb 10, 2007
Maryland
✟15,748.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
10:30... I felt sick so I stayed home from school. I was initially good except that when I woke up, then I got online and one of my FORMER friends had posted something unreasonably rude about me on another forum, and that hurt...

Upvote 0

PrairieGurl

Contributor
Jun 21, 2006
✟26,429.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
7:30

Started out pretty good and is already getting better!

Edit: And now that classes are over, going from bad to worse rather quickly.

Thinking of you ~C~ :hug:

10:30... I felt sick so I stayed home from school. I was initially good except that when I woke up, then I got online and one of my FORMER friends had posted something unreasonably rude about me on another forum, and that hurt...

This has happened to me (not online and not a friend but co-worker) I know this hurts deep. :( :hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.