Oregon
✟368,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To start off with I am 2 years older than Mac Davis was when he died recently I don't appreciate someone trying to belittle me by addressing me as "son."

You're much too defensive.

Matt 5:39 . . If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Titus 2:2 . . Older men are to be temperate, dignified, sensible, sound in faith, in love, in perseverance.

My posts are legible, neatly arranged, sensible, coherent, and tidy.

Your encyclopedic plaster posts are too tedious, and too messy to bother with. They're more like reading a page out of Webster's dictionary rather than intelligent communication. You refuse to see it, but everyone else can.

Your impressions are your problem not mine.

The idea is to leave a good impression in the name of Christ, rather than coming across as an assertive, confrontational crackpot.

1Cor 10:32-33 . . Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God: even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.

Col 4:5 . . Conduct yourselves wisely toward outsiders, making the most of the opportunity.

Phil 1:27 . . Conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ.

I really think you should seriously consider finding a way to serve Christ in some other capacity. Neither your attitude nor your writing style are suitable for associating with folk on the worldwide web.
_

Last edited:
Reactions: Dkh587
Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟994,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You're much too defensive.
Matt 5:39 . . If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
Titus 2:2 . . Older men are to be temperate, dignified, sensible, sound in faith, in love, in perseverance.
Your encyclopedic plaster posts are too tedious, and too messy to bother with. They're more like reading a page out of Webster's dictionary rather than intelligent communication. You refuse to see it, but everyone else can.
The idea is to leave a good impression in the name of Christ, rather than coming across as an assertive, confrontational crackpot.
1Cor 10:32-33 . . Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God: even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.
Col 4:5 . . Conduct yourselves wisely toward outsiders, making the most of the opportunity.
Phil 1:27 . . Conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ.
I really think you should seriously consider finding a way to serve Christ in some other capacity. Neither your attitude nor your writing style are suitable for associating with folk on the worldwide web.

_
Yet another pejorative epithet "crackpot" and you tell me to "Conduct myself wisely toward outsiders, making the most of the opportunity. Conduct myself in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ."
You are not everyone and you do not speak for everyone.

Upvote 0