GodsGirlToday61

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
✟24,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm starting off with Long Black Train which gives a combination of 11 possible alphabet letters that the next person may use for his/her contribution.

The next poster choose a worship song that based on my choice of Long Black Train
will begin with one of the following:

A, B, C , G, I, K, L, N, O, R, or T

The praise song may contain 'more' than one of the previous song's letters but MUST contain at least one from it.

To get this Thread started, here is

Long Black Train

josh turner and randy travis long black tr UVGHxzIbuPk fmt34 orig - YouTube

Next poster, choose a hymn beginning with one of the following: A, B, C , G, I, K, L, N, O, R, or T

I came back in to clarify in case the game rules are unclear:

After I posted Long Black Train, the next poster chose Blessed Assurance because out of the letters from Long Black Train, he could use one of these to begin a song: An L, an O, an N, a G... Keep on going for the rest of the song. He chose to begin with B (B from Black) and shared Blessed Assurance. The next person shared Love Lifted Me--she used the L from Blessed...

So, whichever song is posted last when you come in, look at the available letters in the words of that song, choose one letter out of the song title to begin your posted song. The next person will work off the song title you shared--from the letters that made up your offering, and s/he will choose 'one' letter, any letter from your song, to begin another...

I know people like to post 'fast' but with most of the hymn games, we end up with only ONE letter to make another song from. For some reason too many songs end on 'e' or 'y' or 'd' and 'g', for instance, which means we repeat the same songs over and over and over.

I want us to share a lot of gospel songs: Traditional, favorites, modern, every kind for every kind of temperament, mood, praise :)

Last edited:
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.