Post a cartoon or anime that resembles you...

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Being an ambivert...I think on my outgoing moments i'm like misaki (from KWMS), but during introvertive moments like Haruhi from Ouran High. And on days when I drink coffee which i rarely rarely do, i become the Cheshire cat...lol

Attachments

• KWMS-Episode-1-Misaki-Is-A-Maid-kaichou-wa-maid-sama-14709235-500-281.jpg
    KWMS-Episode-1-Misaki-Is-A-Maid-kaichou-wa-maid-sama-14709235-500-281.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 514843dw6bc99b4d.jpg
    514843dw6bc99b4d.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 13
  • DisneyCheshireCat.jpg
    DisneyCheshireCat.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
daenerys_targaryen___game_of_thrones_by_deltarscene-d64z39y.jpg

This is me. I've been through being raped and assaulted, but, I rise.....

I've had a very difficult and challenging home life and suffered insecurity, but, still I rise

I am like a warrior, but yet, I want to bring people together, to work together, to end suffering, and help to have world peace. Yes, I do make mistakes, and regret some of my choices, but, still, I rise!

I love nature and animals, and flying free with the wind in my hair

AAEAAQAAAAAAAA26AAAAJGMwOGRiNzFmLTdhYjItNGQ5ZS04MWRjLWVlNjU5MjgyMTIxYQ.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟995,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Post a cartoon or anime character that resembles your face or personality or quirks lol

Well, there used to be a time when I was in college that my roommate would keep comparing me to this minor character from the anime Rurouni Kenshin ... because he was a dedicated student of whatever knowledge he'd been pursuing but jobless while in school (where that knowledge would be put to practical use and enable him to earn his own money ^_^ ).

daigoro_okuma_344_zps9if2rspa.jpg

... And because he had no luck with the pretty girls he knew, I think. =P

And then later on for a few years I was a member of DeltaAnime forums, there was this long ongoing thread where everyone would post the picture of an anime character that resembled the person above them, and everyone kept posting pictures of guys like this for me =>

3c6bfd9caaccfe3adf1fc60eaef3703b--anime-girl-and-boy-anime-hot-boy_zpsmys6gwnp.jpg

(Not sure I should be flattered, honestly. ^_^ )
It would always be "pretty boy" kind of guys who apparently acted and dressed "fabulous" all the time, as though they were gay, but actually routinely hit on girls with that kind of charm. ^_^

Upvote 0

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Well, there used to be a time when I was in college that my roommate would keep comparing me to this minor character from the anime Rurouni Kenshin ... because he was a dedicated student of whatever knowledge he'd been pursuing but jobless while in school (where that knowledge would be put to practical use and enable him to earn his own money ^_^ ).

daigoro_okuma_344_zps9if2rspa.jpg

... And because he had no luck with the pretty girls he knew, I think. =P

And then later on for a few years I was a member of DeltaAnime forums, there was this long ongoing thread where everyone would post the picture of an anime character that resembled the person above them, and everyone kept posting pictures of guys like this for me =>

3c6bfd9caaccfe3adf1fc60eaef3703b--anime-girl-and-boy-anime-hot-boy_zpsmys6gwnp.jpg

(Not sure I should be flattered, honestly. ^_^ )
It would always be "pretty boy" kind of guys who apparently acted and dressed "fabulous" all the time, as though they were gay, but actually routinely hit on girls with that kind of charm. ^_^

Lol now i'm curious about that dude in kenshin

Upvote 0

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
View attachment 219489

This is me. I've been through being raped and assaulted, but, I rise.....

I've had a very difficult and challenging home life and suffered insecurity, but, still I rise

I am like a warrior, but yet, I want to bring people together, to work together, to end suffering, and help to have world peace. Yes, I do make mistakes, and regret some of my choices, but, still, I rise!

I love nature and animals, and flying free with the wind in my hair

View attachment 219490

So cool, you are like a warrior princess :)

• Winner
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Personality-wise, We're both eccentric, over-imaginative, moody, think much differently than others, introverted, socialize poorly, creative, struggled in school despite being smart, and I was once told at the age of 14 that I had conversations like a 20 year old much like how Calvin had a vocabulary that could rival an adult at the age of 6. As a child, I use to carry around a small blue pillow I called "Poe".

Physically, we both have messy blonde hair.

View attachment 219488

What's more is that my parents were originally going to name me Calvin because they loved the comic so much. They later decided to name me after a famous criminal they both admired instead.

Aw you are a very creative person and that is so cool, it's like you make the world a more exciting place to live in, your mind is a wonderful gift

Upvote 0

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
yes, in my secret fantasy that I tell no one except the Great Mystery Peoples of the CF Kingdom

Would be so cool if someone would make an epic novel, and the characters are all the CF single peeps! *Hint *Hint @Wayholka @Multifavs

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Would be so cool if someone would make an epic novel, and the characters are all the CF single peeps! *Hint *Hint @Wayholka @Multifavs
YES!!!!

Oh man alive, can we have a secret fantasy kingdom?

where can we role play?!

or maybe just joke around, lol!!

• Agree
Reactions: NurseAbigail
Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Usagi Tsukino !!!! ( Lol the weeabo in me is coming out lol)
View media item 58112
But I choose her because I feel like I relate to her on some many levels which is why I like her. Lol . I love comics and video games and she does too,shes boy crazy...so am i.... Even though I dont show too much emotion...on the inside I know I'm a marshmallow :p

I just love sailor moon shes so relatable. And defintely started the magical girl genre in anime/manga :)

Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Also her too. Colette Brunei from TOS
View media item 58117
Shes also alot like me. Ditzy,sweet and clumsy... I'm not too clumsy anymore though lol. I'm making progress. :p

• Friendly
Upvote 0

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟995,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Usagi Tsukino !!!! ( Lol the weeabo in me is coming out lol)
View media item 58112
But I choose her because I feel like I relate to her on some many levels which is why I like her. Lol . I love comics and video games and she does too,shes boy crazy...so am i.... Even though I dont show too much emotion...on the inside I know I'm a marshmallow :p

I just love sailor moon shes so relatable. And defintely started the magical girl genre in anime/manga :)

Hopefully you don't relate to Usagi on that whole manic-crybaby-over-trivial-things part, though. ^_^

5302a5121cb17a6b0942c2da_zps9brooxss.gif

Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hopefully you don't relate to Usagi on that whole manic-crybaby-over-trivial-things part, though. ^_^

5302a5121cb17a6b0942c2da_zps9brooxss.gif

Lol no but I loved that she actually had flaws though :)

Upvote 0

PeachieKeen

Apr 24, 2017
Southwest
✟104,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Looks wise, probably female Kirito from Gun Gale Online is most similar. But I've never seen a character with black hair and green eyes.
28232478.jpg

For personality, I relate the most to Asuna from Sword Art Online. Though I also relate to parts of Usagi Tsukino and Ezra Scarlett.

• Friendly
Upvote 0