timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,056.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
This could be just a coincidence in timelines but... Some of you might know me for having experimented with unorthodox forms of space propulsion that might enable us to reach the stars.

It was the late 2003, I've reached the conclusion of this project. Moving forward, the concept requires cutting edge microprocessor prototyping technology to manufacture individual components to sizes where quantum mechanical effects became quite profound. Unfortunately, I did not have access to such equipment.

The technology would basically appear like a large array of semiconductor chips like a phased array radar that could feasibly warp space time, achieve propulsion through "negative energy" - loosely-speaking.

The beauty of this tech is that it can be installed fully internally in a vehicle. Thus, the vehicle would enjoy ability to travel in space, air, and underwater....

The UFO's encountered in the Nimitz 2004 incident demonstrated all these capabilities, dropping from space, flying around in the air, and submerging and traveling underwater and appeared to have a propulsion system that is fully internal!! :o

I've also calculated acceleration rates in excess of 100 G's (100x the force of gravity). These UFO's did demonstrate acceleration rates of over 100 G's.

Someone from MIT or so did talk to me about developing this technology back in 2003. And another one from USA.

And then in late 2004, we have the Nimitz UFO incident which seemed like a deliberate testing of this technology against conventional US Navy hardware. The suspect UFO's appeared to be deliberately tempting the carrier group to engage.

There's another conspiracy linking this technology to the disappearance of MH370 (Malaysian Airlines flight mystery disappearance)

The company involved in the manufacture of the "suspect technology" interestingly adopted a similar name to the name I gave to the device....

And the technology linking to MH370 disappearance involved a device that is related to "Radar technology" remember how the device I discovered would look like a phased array radar in its highly developed form.

To most people, MH370 "black tech" links would sound very absurd, totally bogus and without merit. But the name of the companies involved and the nature of the device. It all sounded way too familiar to me.

It isn't just a simple radar tech.... It looks like a radar but it does a lot more, it is essentially a warp drive.

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,056.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
And the prince of the power of the air has another disciple.

Don't you realise that Jesus defeated the devil, your prince, put your trust in Jesus.

To me, it's purely science.

The principles involved are within the bounds of Quantum Mechanics.

My 2003 discovery coincided with the projected capabilities of the matured technology with the UFO's encountered by the Nimitz last 2004.

Additional circumstances suggest, this isn't an alien (nor demon) encounter but top-secret gov't. (man-made) technology of the UFO's being tested against conventional US Navy hardware.

One year from 2003 of my discovery to 2004 fielding of the matured technology is enough time...If you have billions of dollars of funding the best engineers / scientists at your disposal.

While the effects of the matured technology is incredibly fantastic by all regards, it's NOT magic, just pure unadulterated science / technology.

Ironically, we have a new weapons technology being fielded - THEL - Tactical High Energy Lasers. Currently, there is no aircraft maneuverable enough to defeat this new weapon systems. But something using "on-demand" warp drive technology could. The laser's tracking system won't be quick enough for this insanely maneuverable machine.

The machine might have been just seen accelerated development to neutralize the potency of this new weapons race.

Upvote 0

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Some of you might know me for having experimented with unorthodox forms of space propulsion that might enable us to reach the stars.
Just out of curiosity, did your experimenting move beyond crayons and a sheet of paper? Can you be a little more specific in what experiments you actually performed?

What specifically is your education level and degrees?

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,056.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Just out of curiosity, did your experimenting move beyond crayons and a sheet of paper? Can you be a little more specific in what experiments you actually performed?

What specifically is your education level and degrees?

Yep, I got beyond crayons to using ink on a paper...

Seriously, I got to a working very very "primitive" prototype. It's primitive because I wasn't able to use the ideal manufacturing method which requires nanometer scale silicon-doping process-same technology you use to manufacture computer micro-processors.

I have reservations about the technological details and my personal details. I have engineering degree and most of my career involved computer and data science which is ironic. That's all I can reveal about me.

THere's one clue I can give you. There's a type of particle accelerator there this technology is being used but for a different reason....and for an incredibly boring reason (compared to what it can possibly do).

I do plan on continuing the project later on where I left off.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"on-demand" warp drive technology
If you really do have the maths that show this is practical and not 'handwavingism' ( wishfulthinking )
Post it on the atomicrocket site were engineers and phsists will check it out.

If you don't have the maths your whole post is handwavingism.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,056.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
If you really do have the maths that show this is practical and not 'handwavingism' ( wishfulthinking )
Post it on the atomicrocket site were engineers and phsists will check it out.

If you don't have the maths your whole post is handwavingism.

I'd like to patent it someday so I'm not posting yet. Not until I have a patent.

I'm not looking for help anyway. I'm not in a hurry to get this thing into production. I have other things with higher priority.

I also need to figure out a way to build it cheaply and simply while offering high performance at the same time. So that anyone with determination can build it on their garage.

I'm also a big fan of practical DIY so everything I invent, I must find a way to make it DIY'able, cheaply.

You won't be needing maths when I'm done with this thing. You can download the plans yourself from the internet and build it and see for yourself! :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0