Visit site
✟120.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey Oregon Christians, here is an invitation to come out to Molalla this Saturday and watch 2 of our boys race in a state qualifier. Look for us in red Answer jersey's.
Also we are recruiting new riders for our team and ministry. So if you like to ride come out and try racing. Be sure to check out our website and get directions to the track.

Hope to see you there..

Upvote 0

Livinloud316

Trekkie Extraordinaire
Dec 27, 2003
Portland, Oregon
Visit site
✟15,396.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Any of you teen types(or other involved in youth ministry) ever been to Aquire the Fire? it goes all over the country, but it has been in the Memorial colleseum for the past 5 years :p it's a huge christian youth conference, with different bands(newsboys, skillet, Audio adreniline, LG wise, KJ52 are some big name bands that have been there)and amazing speakers. the last one was in April.

Upvote 0

meselfs

Jun 22, 2005
Oregon, USA
Visit site
✟15,312.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
I live on just the portland side of Scappoose, so not too far from there. I went to Lincoln High school as well, so I know the area. that IS one of the best parts of portland

Cool! I used to live in scappoose. Since we're about the same age, there's a decent chance that we've met.

Reactions: Livinloud316
Upvote 0

Dzhessika

Lovin' God's beautiful handiwork!
Jul 12, 2004
Vancouver,Washington
✟16,213.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey all you Oregonians next summer my family and I are moving to Portland some where by Portland state University if any of you live by there and know of good apartments or town houses feel free to PM me oregon rocks and is sooo beautiful!

Upvote 0

brendansmommy

Famous Idaho Potatoes!!!
Jan 4, 2005
✟3,422.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Ok, there are several of you that are saying you are from Portland, OR....but your nationality flags say, Czech Republic, Isreal, Armania, Europe, United Nations, etc. :confused: If your flags don't say USA....how can you be in Oregon????? Please explain that to me, someone!:scratch:

Upvote 0

doglover

Serving my Prince
Dec 8, 2004
✟20,190.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
^Brendansmommy~
I don't get it either! ppl are strange...
one time there was a person on here that their flag said they were from Antartica! ANTARTICA!!!! Like, no one lives in Antartica! Well, a few scientists and stuff, but that's insane!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums