LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Norma McCorvey (aka "Jane Roe") was a central figure in the legalization of abortion. But she had a conversion of heart and realized the mistake she made. She converted to Christianity and joined the Pro-Life side. And she ended up converting to Catholicism. She was one of the most important witnesses the Pro-Life movement had. When she died recently, I didn't see a peep out of the Vatican. But the Vatican lamented the death of others such as Prince and the communist dictator Fidel Castro.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,273.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You know what the headline brings to mind -- that it's definitely sad when any soul dies unredeemed, whenever one does. But it's happy when a soul passes on in full confident faith in Christ Jesus!

Upvote 0

Tomm

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2007
WS
✟278,556.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
When she (Norma McCorvey) died recently, I didn't see a peep out of the Vatican. But the Vatican lamented the death of others such as Prince and the communist dictator Fidel Castro.

Doesn't this tell you something about some person ?

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,273.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Norma McCorvey (aka "Jane Roe") was a central figure in the legalization of abortion. But she had a conversion of heart and realized the mistake she made. She converted to Christianity and joined the Pro-Life side. And she ended up converting to Catholicism. She was one of the most important witnesses the Pro-Life movement had. When she died recently, I didn't see a peep out of the Vatican. But the Vatican lamented the death of others such as Prince and the communist dictator Fidel Castro.

It is indeed at least a temporary sorrow for us to see any soul pass on without faith.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Atheism, murder, rebellion, corruption of youth, suppression of the Church, theft, tyranny
Whether or not it was deemed time to re-establish communications with Castro is a political matter. Cuba is bigger than the Castros after all.
But as far as the Castros go, their lives were much sadder affairs than news of their

We do expect our religious leaders to be charitable and humble in the face of something as awful as death. However, when the Hitlers and the Stalins and the Pol Pots and the Castros of the world die, we ought to also be reminded by our religious leaders of the rivers of blood that they created with their rule to.

While no leader who wields power as part of their mandate to govern is pure, there are leaders who are beyond the pale.
Fidel Castro was one of them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums