Sep 6, 2004
My heart is in Hong Kong...
Visit site
✟11,148.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I just started this job in the fitness industry mid-November 2013 and was really excited at first. However, it's been January and I have sold ZERO memberships. I have had too many people not showing up to appointments they book with me, not returning my calls, or outright reject me. I don't take any of that personally because it's my gym or fitness in general that they are rejecting, not me they are rejecting. However, my boss doesn't see it that way as you can understand. She expects you to talk till you can change people or find out what you're doing "wrong". I don't think it's me doing anything "wrong". I just don't want to be a pushy salesperson. If they think that's wrong then maybe this isn't the job for me. I said maybe because it's up to God what He wants me to do.

Can you please pray that if it is God's will that I stay in this job, that I can make some sales WITHOUT pushing people, and that I would find many people who WANT to buy and who would remain happy afterwards? It's now January and people will want to buy as they are in the New Year's resolution mode. However, the insecure part of me isn't certain that I'll even make one sale in January. If it isn't God's will that I stay in this job, then please pray that He will give me another job so that I can live. Thank you all.

C

christsoccer

I just started this job in the fitness industry mid-November 2013 and was really excited at first. However, it's been January and I have sold ZERO memberships. I have had too many people not showing up to appointments they book with me, not returning my calls, or outright reject me. I don't take any of that personally because it's my gym or fitness in general that they are rejecting, not me they are rejecting. However, my boss doesn't see it that way as you can understand. She expects you to talk till you can change people or find out what you're doing "wrong". I don't think it's me doing anything "wrong". I just don't want to be a pushy salesperson. If they think that's wrong then maybe this isn't the job for me. I said maybe because it's up to God what He wants me to do.

Can you please pray that if it is God's will that I stay in this job, that I can make some sales WITHOUT pushing people, and that I would find many people who WANT to buy and who would remain happy afterwards? It's now January and people will want to buy as they are in the New Year's resolution mode. However, the insecure part of me isn't certain that I'll even make one sale in January. If it isn't God's will that I stay in this job, then please pray that He will give me another job so that I can live. Thank you all.

Praying for you
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.