loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ok,
so after "ad hominem" comes "blame someone else" and then we move into the "meme/cartoons" phase of "When you can't defend President Trump with any sort of facts or arguments"?
tulc(wonders when does the "you all aren't smart enough to understand" phase begins, because man, THAT one never gets old!) :D

• Agree
Reactions: EpiscipalMe
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
ok,
so after "ad hominem" comes "blame someone else" and then we move into the "meme/cartoons" phase of "When you can't defend President Trump with any sort of facts or arguments"?
tulc(wonders when does the "you all aren't smart enough to understand" phase begins, because man, THAT one never gets old!) :D

uhm, you should know, because it's your thread. That defending trumps actions is off topic. Duh.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
uhm, you should know, because it's your thread. That defending trumps actions is off topic. Duh.
Cool! So you'll edit all the posts where you do so in the thread? You know, so as not to be off topic? :wave:
tulc(will watch for those edits) :)

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
CNN is a one sided ship.
Thus, sinking fast.
King of Fake News.
M-Bob
it's cute how President Trumps supporters can't seem to find anything else to talk about then how "badly" CNN is doing all while it's showing record viewership. Been here:
CNN HAS MOST-WATCHED SECOND QUARTER ON RECORD
CNN hit a ratings milestone this quarter, with the network posting its most-watched second quarter on record in total viewers, and its best second quarter among adults 25-54 in 14 years (since 2Q 2003) in Total Day. In prime time (M-Su and M-F), CNN averaged its highest 2Q delivery since 2003 (in both total viewers and among 25-54). During daytime (9am-4pm), CNN had its highest quarterly 25-54 delivery since 4Q 2008 and second highest total viewers level since 1Q 2003.
tulc(understands how the myth of "CNN is failing!!" is a religious belief among President Trumps supporters so he knows that facts wont change anything as far as they're concerned) :sigh:

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Cool! So you'll edit all the posts where you do so in the thread? You know, so as not to be off topic? :wave:
tulc(will watch for those edits) :)
Didn't think I did post off topic, but whatever. why don't you post where I did it. then we can discuss this. :wave:

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
it's cute how President Trumps supporters can't seem to find anything else to talk about then how "badly" CNN is doing all while it's showing record viewership. Been here:

tulc(understands how the myth of "CNN is failing!!" is a religious belief among President Trumps supporters so he knows that facts wont change anything as far as they're concerned) :sigh:
didn't you see my post about CNN air time being less than nick at night? Get your facts straight.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Fireinfolding
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
didn't you see my post about CNN air time being less than nick at night? Get your facts straight.
Could you point out where I disputed that post? Thanks. Now, did you see the cartoon you posted in post #61?? I'm not seeing how it would apply to this thread. :wave:
tulc(knows how much President Trumps supporters like posting cartoons instead of addressing the OP but since it was asked) :)

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Could you point out where I disputed that post? Thanks. Now, did you see the cartoon you posted in post #61?? I'm not seeing how it would apply to this thread. :wave:
tulc(knows how much President Trumps supporters like posting cartoons instead of addressing the OP but since it was asked) :)
op is about trump and cnn, same with cartoon. perfectly on topic. If you don't agree then report it. :wave:

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The facts are known if one wishes to be deceived and loves fake news then CNN is the station for them.

M-Bob
I'm seeing that you apparently can't actually show that what I'm saying isn't true so we're back to ad hominem instead, huh? :scratch:
tulc(isn't surprised at all) :)

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
op is about trump and cnn, same with cartoon. perfectly on topic. If you don't agree then report it.
I don't actually report thing so that's not going to happen and honestly? Every time one of President Trumps supporters posts those instead of an actual argument it just proves they're unable to support their views with out resorting to memes, cartoons and ad hominems. ;)
tulc(it's almost become short hand for "President Trump is indefensible and his supporters aren't even pretending to try any more.") :sorry:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Looks like religious beliefs

CNN's Ratings Collapse As Primetime Shows Draw Less Viewers Than Re-Runs Of "Yogi Bear" | Zero Hedge

http://thefederalist.com/2017/07/06...-now-losing-nick-nite-prime-time-ratings-war/

Some folks love their polls and charts its cultic

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Looks like religious beliefs
(snip)
Some folks love their polls and charts its cultic
And yet, I suspect they're STILL more trusted then President Trump. well...outside of his shrinking base any way. :wave:
tulc(which is actually the point of the OP) :)

• Agree
Reactions: EpiscipalMe
Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And yet, I suspect they're STILL more trusted then President Trump. well...outside of his shrinking base any way. :wave:
tulc(which is actually the point of the OP) :)
You can suspect all you want, theres too many videos showing what lairs and deceivers they are so I suspect to the contrary.
Cant post them since many of them have impure words in them (which could somehow defile you).

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You can suspect all you want,
Thanks, I will. :)
theres too many videos showing what lairs and deceivers they are so I suspect to the contrary.
I can't abide lairs either! Especially those deceiving ones! On that I think we can agree! ;) (I kind of hate auto-correct some times!)

Cant post them since many of them have impure words in them (which could somehow defile you).
I live in Chicago, defile is just another name for decaff coffee in my town! :wave:
tulc(is just sayn') :sorry:

• Haha
Reactions: Fireinfolding
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I don't actually report thing so that's not going to happen and honestly? Every time one of President Trumps supporters posts those instead of an actual argument it just proves they're unable to support their views with out resorting to memes, cartoons and ad hominems. ;)
tulc(it's almost become short hand for "President Trump is indefensible and his supporters aren't even pretending to try any more.") :sorry:
when you have logic against what I say, then come get me. So far just flaming.

Upvote 0