Results are only viewable after voting.

LinkH

Jun 19, 2006
✟43,833.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We had our first conversation on February 15th. (We realized later we'd actually been introduced briefly a year earlier.) Within a couple of weeks, we were seeing each other quite a bit. I took her to dinner just about every night. I proposed July 20th of that same year. We got married in December.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
May 25, 2010
Visit site
✟18,018.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
We met one day, he asked me out the next, proposed three weeks later, and we were finally able to get married five years after that. Of course, it would have been much earlier if we had our way, but my family wanted to arrange my marriage, he was not "approved" and finally we got married after they kicked me out and I became homeless because I refused to marry who they arranged for me.

Fact is, the deal was set in our minds the moment we became engaged. We believed that cheating was the only reason to dissolve an engagement.

So actually dating? Three weeks. We were long distance for four and a half years. We married five years and two months or so after we got together, and have been married for three years and two months (tomorrow.)

Upvote 0

americanvet

Saved Sinner
Jun 15, 2012
The White Couch of Pristinia
✟20,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
We dated a few weeks. She dumped me. We dated again for about 2 months. She dumped me.

After the second break up I tried to hate her. Since I couldn't make myself hate her I decided I must love her. We got back together for a few weeks and I proposed. This year will be 10 years we have been married!!! Oh and yes she knows I tried to hate her (I tell the story all the time).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I meant dating. Not engagement. :)

Oh, I was thinking everything but marriage. Well, that doesn't change my poll answer, but I previously said two months including engagement. We only dated for one month.

Upvote 0