• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Police officer kneels on woman's neck – next day she thanks their 'sincere assistance'

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by SummerMadness, Dec 10, 2018.

1. SummerMadness

SummerMadness Senior Veteran

+8,518
    Christian
    Police officer kneels on woman's neck – next day she thanks their 'sincere assistance'

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Its True

Its True New Member

+10
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Constitution
    Well, what can I say?
    Unfortunately, the first thought I have is that she was probably threatened due to the political effect of the video.

3. Nithavela

Nithavela confused

+10,637
    Germany
    Other Religion
    Single
    Now she'll be called a coward and traitor and the internet still won't let this go, resulting in the police making good on its propable threats.

4. whereloveandmercymeet

whereloveandmercymeet There but for the grace of God...

+574
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    I’m thankful I don’t live be in China.

5. dgiharris

dgiharris Newbie

+5,115
    Baptist
    Yes, the police and the DA and the entire justice system is big into threatening you ...

but the threats have teeth, real teeth. The police and the justice system is like the mob, they have zero qualms about going after you and harassing you and/or your family.

DA's are also notorious for throwing the entire book at you escalating charges just to get you to plea-- this should be made illegal but it is a common tactic they use...

Before the era of cell phone cameras, My brother had a nasty encounter with a police officer and he filed a complaint. Well, the police officer and his friends took turns camping out at my brother's place in the morning and would follow my brother to work. If he did the "slightest" thing wrong they wrote him a ticket. Lane change without a turn signal, not stopping 2 seconds at a stop sign, reckless driving, ... they wrote him a ticket 2 or 3 times a week for a month. It got so bad he took a week off from driving, jumped the fence and had a friend pick him up on the next street over. He got a lawyer but the lawyer said there really was nothing they could do because technically the tickets were legal. The lawyer talked to the DA who then talked to the police to get them to stop and they basically stopped after they had satisfied their egos and showed my brother who was boss. Luckily my brother's lease was up in the next month and he moved just because they still occasionally showed up just to mess with him.

Sad truth is, if you get on the wrong side of the police in the wrong county, you have very little actual recourse unless you have money. A smart ego maniac bully cop can make your life a living hell. And sadly, their cop friends will join in on the fun and help him...

6. Aryeh Jay

Aryeh Jay Veteran Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+7,749
    United States
    Married
    This happened in Communist China.