police officer in danger

S

SHIELDS

dear prayer partner my friend who is a police officer stand in the need of prayer right now . however i will call him by the name of TC.
officer TC. is in danger for his life right now as i type this prayer request . his wife of 23yrs. is a drug and alcohol user and has been for some time now .
officer TC. spoke with me and has informed me that his wife has been threating to kill him with his own service weapons. all weapons have been removed from the house at this time .please prayer partners understand that this is a man of law .who fear of reaching out for help to his fellow officers .due to embarrassment and feel he will be looked down upon .
i ask that you will please prayer for his saftey and peace .

TexasGirl06

Senior Veteran
Mar 26, 2006
Texas
✟13,303.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
dear prayer partner my friend who is a police officer stand in the need of prayer right now . however i will call him by the name of TC.
officer TC. is in danger for his life right now as i type this prayer request . his wife of 23yrs. is a drug and alcohol user and has been for some time now .
officer TC. spoke with me and has informed me that his wife has been threating to kill him with his own service weapons. all weapons have been removed from the house at this time .please prayer partners understand that this is a man of law .who fear of reaching out for help to his fellow officers .due to embarrassment and feel he will be looked down upon .

Dear Lord,
Most Holy One !!!

I lift TC to you...

Will You protect his life, Lord?
In the Name of Jesus...will You place a hedge of protection around him?

I pray also for TC's wife.
By the power of Your Holy Spirit,
will You cause for her to get the help she needs?

We love You, Lord...
and we ask all of this in the Name of Your Precious Son, Jesus Christ !

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Lord help our police officer friend
To seek help and away from his wife
But also that his wife will get some help
And treatment and that you will intervene
On their behalf in thy name and will amen

Upvote 0

mom_one

Contributor
May 26, 2006
somewhere Indiana ! LOL
✟16,300.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Lord we pray for this police officer & the wife Lord she does need your help ,remove the drugs & alcohol from her heal her Lord . be with both of them & do protect TC from being harmed from her Lord send her help send someone to help her maybe she trusts .she needs help now Lord we pray in Jesus name Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Lord, make us instruments
of your peace.
Where there is hatred
let us sow love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is discord, union;
Where there is doubt, faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
Where there is sadness, joy.
Grant that we may not
so much seek
To be consoled as to console;
To be understood
as to understand;
To be loved as to love.
For it is in giving
that we receive;
It is in pardoning
that we are pardoned;
And it is in dying that we are
born to eternal life.

In The Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray The Holy Spirit Enter And Meet All Needs. This I Pray In The Name Of Jesus Christ Our Savior Who Suffered Torture At The Hands Of Men So We May Be Forgiven. Amen

Upvote 0
S

SHIELDS

Dear Frinds I Spoke With Officer Tc. Tonight .
He Ask Me To Inform All Of My Prayer Partners That He Is Feeling Much Batter .
He Also Ask If We Would Pray For Favor Upon Him . He Is Ask That The Lord Jesus Christ Would Bless Him With This New Home He Is Looking At .
Right Now He Needs The Money To Get Moved In And That The House Come Through For Him .
Prayer Partners I Ask From My Heart And Soul That You Will Keep Him In Your Prayers .
Love Shields

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Heavenly Father I lift TC and wife up to you in prayer. Cover them with the precious pray of your son Jesus and protect them against all evil. Father you know the situation. I pray and ask that your surround TC and spouse with your favor, surround them with a hedge of protection, let no arrows of the evil one strike them merciful Lord. In Jesus name I pray, giving praise and thanks for healing and restoration, for setting TC's wife free from drug and alcohol abuse. Amen

Upvote 0

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Frinds I Spoke With Officer Tc. Tonight .
He Ask Me To Inform All Of My Prayer Partners That He Is Feeling Much Batter .
He Also Ask If We Would Pray For Favor Upon Him . He Is Ask That The Lord Jesus Christ Would Bless Him With This New Home He Is Looking At .
Right Now He Needs The Money To Get Moved In And That The House Come Through For Him .
Prayer Partners I Ask From My Heart And Soul That You Will Keep Him In Your Prayers .
Love Shields
Dear Lord, I pray for Officer TC that you would turn your lovely face towards him and favor him. I pray for the money for the new house and that he get it. Please protect him and keep him safe from all harm. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

synger

Confessional Liturgical Lutheran
Site Supporter
Sep 12, 2006
✟44,856.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:crossrc:

May the Lord protect and keep TC safe, and guide him as he deals with his wife. May He give him strength and wisdom in his job and family.

canticum graduum levavi oculos meos in montes unde veniet auxilium meum
auxilium meum a Domino factore caeli et terrae

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills. From whence cometh my help?
My help cometh from the LORD which made heaven and earth.

Upvote 0