United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Animal Instincts

I'm sitting here on my dark leather couch, staring at a Spock coffee mug, topped with hazelnut, and I feel satisfied. Just earlier, I finished a 7AM walk at the pier on this misty Saturday morning, and since then, the smell of huevos rancheros crossed with bacon resonate throughout the house, even as the morning air whispers through the window.

Powder puff, my pet bichon, suddenly jumps up on my lap, and jars her head against my unsuspecting knuckles, and she doesn't mind at all. I immediately pat her and she snubs me with her snout as if showing me that she's not hurt, and could even take a little more if needed... So I go ahead and nudge her.

Nitsud

Jul 17, 2021
Cherokee
✟11,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It seems to be a comfortable short story. Well played. Thinking of played, if that is you in the picture with the banjo, maybe you could play a tune and tell the story. Try having Powder puff be your audience. I'm sure in her eyes you are a celebrity.

• Friendly
Reactions: Landon Caeli
Upvote 0

oliverab

Sep 6, 2021
belfast
✟16,125.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Animal Instincts

I'm sitting here on my dark leather couch, staring at a Spock coffee mug, topped with hazelnut, and I feel satisfied. Just earlier, I finished a 7AM walk at the pier on this misty Saturday morning, and since then, the smell of huevos rancheros crossed with bacon resonate throughout the house, even as the morning air whispers through the window.

Powder puff, my pet bichon, suddenly jumps up on my lap, and jars her head against my unsuspecting knuckles, and she doesn't mind at all. I immediately pat her and she snubs me with her snout as if showing me that she's not hurt, and could even take a little more if needed... So I go ahead and nudge her.
the feeling on love we have for our pets is overwhelming sometimes

• Agree
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0