Jun 29, 2015
✟167,499.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Actually, in the New Testament we do indeed read of all of those. You are focused on the translation of certain words from the original languages without bothering to look into how they were used.

No, I havent seen any of those the way they are worded there. And I do focus on the actual words of holy scripture. One of the problems with many cults is that they change the words of scripture or omit some that dont side with their argument,. This is not wise.

I take seriously Pauls warning for all believers ,

" Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ." Colossians 2:8

the rudiments of the world is the way many assemblies function with their boards and presidents and minutes and by laws and constitutions and tax exemptions etc etc. And with their one man ministers over all, ( which really was initiated strongly from the time of Constantine who copied the pagan order with priest over all in a special chair.

It is troubling that some will not just see the clear words of scripture and begin there and follow the apostolic doctrine and order. But instead begin with the traditions and worldly rudiments and then try to twist scripture to try and make their whole religious show and form biblical. Which it is not.

Upvote 0