Visit site
✟2,215.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
had pain in my right ear for a couple of days. I just woke up now and its really painful as well as the whole of the right of my jaw and i cant hear through it :(

im off to church in about an hr and a half and im praying ill be better by then so i can hear the sermon. and i guess its just really uncomfortable. also its sunday so docs wont be open til tomorrow and it will take atleast a few days to get an appointment :(

But praise God i get to go to church anyway and it will be awesome whether i can hear well or not! :)

grr i think louisa (me) shud be less soft oh :(

shout2thelord

adopted aussie :)
Oct 11, 2002
crewe, england
Visit site
✟2,215.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
hey im feeling a bit better but man u dont realise how much u rely on ur ears u cant balance proper or anything. took some pain killers and got prayer at church hope it will be totally gone soon. :) ta 4 prayers.

Upvote 0

Icystwolf

Jul 5, 2003
Sydney
✟2,596.00
Faith
Calvinist
tyr0ne said:
sick ...going to Church .. doctors dont open till monday

forget the doctors :p they just take your money get healed at Church :)
You're not serious are you?

In all soverignity of God, feeling pain and suffering is part of God's bigger plan for each person.

This week I felt really really bad and heart struck...but thats God training me up in his purpose and fulfillment.

So in some sense, you can feel pain yet feel good at the same time, because God is training you up to be his people, so when you enter heaven and theres no suffering....

Think about it. If you go to Heaven, how do you know if no suffering is better than suffering? Unless one person suffers...right?

Upvote 0
T

thejesusfish90

Hey shout sounds like you got yourself an ear infection...If its disrupting your balance then its inner ear i think, and if thats so you should go to doctor and get antibiotics, and ear drops which will ease the infection which is causing you the pain...i feel for you, I get ear infections all the time (i think i have some natural suseptability to them...:(...), and they aren't fun, are praying for you:prayer:

YBIC

Chris

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wolflily

Saved by the Grace of God, thank you Jesus!
Jan 8, 2004
New Hampshire, USA
✟10,794.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh, you'd better lie down before you fall down! Hope you feel better soon. I hadn't had an ear infection in ages and got one a year ago - I thought at first I had a bad tooth infection, my jaw ached so badly! Turned out to be the ear and within a few days it was better. Good thing for a.b.'s!!

Upvote 0