Plot twist ...

Sunflower232

Oct 26, 2015
✟12,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Congrats! I pray that the prenatal visit went well!

Haha it's 12 weeks not 26 and it's ok my husband already told everybody for me... e_e
I told him he shouldn't do that until we can see if it's viable... which I find out tomorrow (1/29) at this point with an ultrasound that will see where it is, if it has a heartbeat and if it's growing normally.
If it's not, he will have to un-tell everyone I guess.
TBH, if it's not... I get more time to find a career and get my life in order and then probably not too long from now, we can try again.
I am already emotionally/mentally prepared for whatever.
Probably on account of the fact that this happened to someone who 1) wasn't ready and 2) didn't picture having a baby anytime soon if at all.
Not saying I wouldn't be sad though... I've had alot of failures in my adult life and a lost baby would be one more thing to add to the list.

The reason I can know at 5 weeks is because of an app that tracks your last visit from "aunt flow". My "visits" were always like clockwork, I never ever missed one. So that was the first clue something was wrong with me. It would be hard to get all the way to 8 weeks without knowing because that's this week and I started feeling very very sick at 6 weeks. I used to be kind of sickly with frequent flu like symptoms or sinus infections and then I fixed all that. But even then I didn't feel like this. It's awful.. It's a nauseous, fatigued, drained feeling that creeps up on me fast and reminds me of the 2-3 days after a bad stomach virus... except those things I have to avoid eating except for some plain oatmeal or the nauseous feeling gets worse. With this, I have to eat and eat until it hurts to get that to just go away somewhat. I also have to eat crackers throughout the night so I don't wake up sick. I have NEVER felt like that for so many days so even if my monthly thing wasn't clockwork this sickness would have clued me in around week 6.

Upvote 0