InHisService

Jun 18, 2005
Merced, CA
✟7,870.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift up my sister to you Lord. You know her need, Lord remove any infirmity or pain that is in her body this day. I cast down chronic sickness that would continually try and plague her and sap her joy. Lord give her a refreshing wind this day.

I also lift up her friend RJ. Lord let him remember the joy of his salvation and be open to the transformation that You want to bring to his life.

And Lord bless her parents. Let them be encouraged in You O' Lord.

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
InHisService said:
Father God, I lift up my sister to you Lord. You know her need, Lord remove any infirmity or pain that is in her body this day. I cast down chronic sickness that would continually try and plague her and sap her joy. Lord give her a refreshing wind this day.

I also lift up her friend RJ. Lord let him remember the joy of his salvation and be open to the transformation that You want to bring to his life.

And Lord bless her parents. Let them be encouraged in You O' Lord.

Lord be with our sister in Christ and that you will remove whatever pain she has in her body and spirit. Help her to lean on you and uplift her friend RJ. Help him know that you are the one and only way to eternal life and that by placing his faith in you as Savior & Lord is the best decision we will ever, ever make. Bless also her parents and help them to be encouraged. Amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.