God fearing and God loving!
Jan 22, 2009
U.S.
✟64,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When I come home every week from working and volunteering, I come home hot to the touch on really active days. Well, today my face was swollen and really red. My Dad insisted on taking my blood pressure with his home machine he has. It was really high, so high that it scared my parents. They had me to go to the Doctor and they confirmed it. They did a EKG and said it came back normal, but drew some blood for lab work since it's been years since I've had that done. They put me on some high blood pressure medicine. Please pray that we can get this under control, that the lab work will come back normal and that the medicine won't have any negative side effects. I'm 29 by the way if anyone is interested.

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying for you & all in your position.
Remember, anything can be used to better serve God; ask Him how you can use this situation to build His kingdom.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Prayer for you Brother, Asking God for His mighty peace in your life, May He lead, guide and direct you as He rains His wonderful peace into all areas of your life.

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
When I come home every week from working and volunteering, I come home hot to the touch on really active days. Well, today my face was swollen and really red. My Dad insisted on taking my blood pressure with his home machine he has. It was really high, so high that it scared my parents. They had me to go to the Doctor and they confirmed it. They did a EKG and said it came back normal, but drew some blood for lab work since it's been years since I've had that done. They put me on some high blood pressure medicine. Please pray that we can get this under control, that the lab work will come back normal and that the medicine won't have any negative side effects. I'm 29 by the way if anyone is interested.
I just got back from the doctor with a surprisingly high blood pressure. My strategy in lowering it is to cut back on the sodium in my diet.

Upvote 0

believerwithallmyheart

Site Supporter
May 21, 2013
New York
✟77,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Praying that you will resolve this issue and the meds don't have any significant side effects.

Reactions: TimAM
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
For the life of the flesh is in the blood... Lev 17:11. Colossians 1:14. Father, I pray for this young man that nothing too serious is wrong, and that whatever it is, You will touch and heal his body. Be with the doctors and the tests and give him peace of mind. Isaiah 26:3; Philippians 4:6-7. Amen.

Upvote 0

SIRSTEVE

May 12, 2018
Philadelphia
✟16,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SIRSTEVE

May 12, 2018
Philadelphia
✟16,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hi TimAm, the Bible says in Isaiah 53:5, But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and with his stripes, we are healed.
Several years ago, I used to suffer from uncontrolled High Blood Pressure. I suffered so badly with it that I lost a portion of my vision in my left eye. But thanks be to God, he allowed me to go to the right Doctor who has worked with me and was able to help bring my blood pressure under control. During the times that my Blood Pressure was out of control, I remembered being frustrated, agitated, and discouraged on many occasions. But God brought me through.
You be encouraged TimAm. Just like God has brought my pressure down to normal readings, He can do the same thing for you. Just keep declaring each time that it gets out of control, "By His Stripes, I Am Healed". Believe it and you shall receive your healing.
By the way, I am one who is interested in hearing about your Blood Pressure. That's why I'm replying to your prayer request.
God bless you,
SIRSTEVE...

Upvote 0

TimAM

God fearing and God loving!
Jan 22, 2009
U.S.
✟64,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi all, the clinic called me and told me that the the blood work came back good. Praise God!

I'm not sure what caused the high blood pressure. I lead a decently healthy lifestyle overall. I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs. I don't add extra salt to my food (actually don't like the taste of extra salt) and I drink water almost 100% of the time. I grab a little bit of Dr. Pepper maybe once a week. I also get a lot of exercise volunteering, working, walking and playing with my nephews\nieces. Perhaps my blood pressure is naturally high and have to get it under control.

Some have asked how high my blood pressure was. I can't seem to remember exactly how high it was, but it was extremely high. I think it was like 186\122 (we tested it at home with a small home wrist machine). I read on a website that is a Emergency\Crisis mode. I'm not sure what it was at the Doctor's office as they didn't tell us, but it was so high that the Doctor wanted to see me right then and there even though it was kind of after hours.

The blood pressure pill they put me on seems to be working. All my readings since then has been good. I seem to feel a bit better also. I go back for a follow-up appointment Wednesday.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TheSeekerOfTruth

Mar 25, 2017
Ontario
✟54,066.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Don't let this discourage you, I pray the Lord God helps you in your time of need. I also pray you'll have the peace of God within you to help during any difficult circumstance. Peace be with you, brother or sister in the Lord.

Upvote 0