West of Mississippi
✟408,801.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray you would read your Bible through, and that your pastor could answer some of them. Lord when I go to messages for a long time I get them answered. Please make a way for this ones faith to be strong and secure.
let this one do some of the research and put out the effort towards a more enriched life in the truth. In your name.

Upvote 0

Whisperfan

Nov 9, 2018
New York
✟27,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I pray you would read your Bible through, and that your pastor could answer some of them. Lord when I go to messages for a long time I get them answered. Please make a way for this ones faith to be strong and secure.
let this one do some of the research and put out the effort towards a more enriched life in the truth. In your name.
Amen! And thank you Unqualified :)!

Reactions: Unqualified
Upvote 0

crixus

the truth shall set you free
Nov 13, 2012
California
✟51,951.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hello everyone ! Please help me praying against the doubts and questions of my salvation the enemy has been throwing at me. Thank you all and God bless !
I will gladly pray for you. :) Pray, think positive and go for a walk. That always helps get me through the rough patches of life.

Upvote 0

Whisperfan

Nov 9, 2018
New York
✟27,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I will gladly pray for you. :) Pray, think positive and go for a walk. That always helps get me through the rough patches of life.
Thank you Crixus ! Definitely agree with you there! It's amazing to see how God can work through getting fresh air sometimes ☺️

Reactions: crixus
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟551,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Here is your answer straight from the mouth of God:

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV
1. Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2. By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4. And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Do you acknowledge that Jesus died for your sins and rose from the dead?
Is it "in your memory?"
If so, you are saved. He does not lie.

Another one:
Acts 2:36 KJV
36. Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Who is Lord and Christ?
Who made Him Lord and Christ?

Add this to that:
Acts 10:36 KJV
36. The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all)

So when God made Him Lord, He made Him lord of ALL. Including you. Nothing for you to do yet. He is your Lord right now.
He is Lord of all so He has the authority to save anyone who calls on His name:

Romans 10:12 KJV
12. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Did you ever call on His name? If you did you are saved. Period. No exceptions. No special cases. You are no better or worse than anyone else.
So go with His flow and accept the reality of your salvation based on what He did. You saw He was Lord of all, you called on His name, and He did what He said He would do. He's got you, and He is not letting you go.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,072,917.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hello everyone ! Please help me praying against the doubts and questions of my salvation the enemy has been throwing at me. Thank you all and God bless !
I personally take the issue of eternal salvation real seriously. In the book of revelation, it says that those who persevere to the end will be saved.

It also shows that a church mentioned in revelation was in danger of losing their menorahs, or lampstands, i.e. fellowship with Messiah.

The Bible also says that if those who were good turned bad, then all of their good deeds will count for nothing.

So I think it is reasonable for all of us to be concerned that we are consistently following the Lord.

I pray, you will be given deep insight and wisdom as to what leads to salvation, and perseverance in those paths for all your life.

Reactions: Whisperfan
Upvote 0

Whisperfan

Nov 9, 2018
New York
✟27,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Here is your answer straight from the mouth of God:

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV
1. Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2. By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4. And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Do you acknowledge that Jesus died for your sins and rose from the dead?
Is it "in your memory?"
If so, you are saved. He does not lie.

Another one:
Acts 2:36 KJV
36. Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Who is Lord and Christ?
Who made Him Lord and Christ?

Add this to that:
Acts 10:36 KJV
36. The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all)

So when God made Him Lord, He made Him lord of ALL. Including you. Nothing for you to do yet. He is your Lord right now.
He is Lord of all so He has the authority to save anyone who calls on His name:

Romans 10:12 KJV
12. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Did you ever call on His name? If you did you are saved. Period. No exceptions. No special cases. You are no better or worse than anyone else.
So go with His flow and accept the reality of your salvation based on what He did. You saw He was Lord of all, you called on His name, and He did what He said He would do. He's got you, and He is not letting you go.
Thank you SavedbyGrace3! I'm definitely going to save that scripture ! And to those questions, yes I have repented and asked the Lord Jesus into my life. Sometimes I've mess up and it feels like I've backslid but He gives me the strength to overcome it day to day. I'm thankful that as you said, even inspite of the thoughts and temptations to let go He still holds onto me.

Upvote 0

Whisperfan

Nov 9, 2018
New York
✟27,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I personally take the issue of eternal salvation real seriously. In the book of revelation, it says that those who persevere to the end will be saved.

It also shows that a church mentioned in revelation was in danger of losing their menorahs, or lampstands, i.e. fellowship with Messiah.

The Bible also says that if those who were good turned bad, then all of their good deeds will count for nothing.

So I think it is reasonable for all of us to be concerned that we are consistently following the Lord.

I pray, you will be given deep insight and wisdom as to what leads to salvation, and perseverance in those paths for all your life.
Thank you Loricalady! It's ironic in a sense that you mentioned Revelation because some of my concerns with doubts/assurance come from not wanting to be left behind (or being like the Church in danger) . Thank you for your prayers and the reminder to hang in there!

• Friendly
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blade

Veteran
Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟629,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying but know this the enemy can only lie. So its never God giving us doubts.. so those LIES should tell you ...you are saved... and Christ is in you never ever going to leave you He is never made.. He said I didn't come to condemn the world but to save it. So know He is for you and GREATER is HE that is in YOU then he thats in the world. They joy of the lord is your strength.. you are strong in the lord in the power of HIS might

Reactions: Whisperfan
Upvote 0

Whisperfan

Nov 9, 2018
New York
✟27,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying but know this the enemy can only lie. So its never God giving us doubts.. so those LIES should tell you ...you are saved... and Christ is in you never ever going to leave you He is never made.. He said I didn't come to condemn the world but to save it. So know He is for you and GREATER is HE that is in YOU then he thats in the world. They joy of the lord is your strength.. you are strong in the lord in the power of HIS might
Amen Blade ! Thank you for the encouragement and yes, you're 100% right! The Lord is bigger then any lies the enemy can throw at us and sometimes when it feels like He's the fastest away from us, He's the one hanging onto us !

Upvote 0