• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Please pray

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by only a sojourner, Aug 17, 2019.

1. only a sojourner

only a sojourner Junior Member

+789
    Charismatic
    Married
    I am using a loaner car while my car is being repaired. A s I was driving today something fell out of the car in front of me. It looked like paper or cardboard and I was concerned about quickly changing lanes and I went over it It turned out to be a doll house and was stuck under the car. It was removed but I am concerned there might be a leak. I tried to make contact with the auto shop leaving messages, drove there meeting up with one of the workers during torrential rain. The owner of the shop was supposed to call me and never did. Please pray about the situation.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. ChicanaRose

ChicanaRose Well-Known Member

+1,157
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Let's pray and leave the situation in God's hands. May He also grant you peace and good night rest. :crescentmoon::praying:

3. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+3,861
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord bless only a sojourner, and this prsyer, in Jesus gracious name, Amen!

4. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+6,025
    Messianic
    Private
    I pray all will work out just fine with you and the car and that you will be given peace about it.