Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying you will go to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in prayer to beseech Him for the Power of the Holy Spirit to give you endurance and strength.

Do you have another Christian family member or friend or church member you can call?

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Praying strength for you friend. Take it from me, Now is the time to study the Word of God in depth.
Eph 6:10-18 dear friend and submit this to God, resist the devil and he will flee

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that this one will come to know You in such a way that drink and drugs will no longer even be a temptation. I pray that it will be YOU that becomes the attracting one that calls them so strongly to provide their sense of peace, pleasure, contentment, and provision for all they need. May they get "high" on You, and thrill in the result of being edified rather than destroyed. May they exalt in the eternality of knowing Your power rather than the temporary power of drugs and drink. May You give them victory in their life that becomes a public testimony of Your grace and power. Amen.

• Winner
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord I pray that the old man in this one that has these addictions knows it is crucified on the cross and that her mind is renewed in regards to these specific temptations. May the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ rest upon her.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
please pray for me am wanting to drink and use drugs . my mental health is bad as well
my husband is finding it hard to cope

God--Grant me the serenity

to accept the things I cannot change

the courage to change the things I can

and the wisdom to know the difference

Amen

Praying that you can find the strength to call your sponsor, leave the house and go for a walk, get coffee and meet and go to a meeting, asap.

Keep coming back, it works if you work it

(((HUGS)))

Upvote 0