Endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ
May 4, 2010
✟10,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi everyone,

Thanks to all who pray for me and my baby, you rock for Jesus and help us keep afloat. Just feeling a bit overwhelmed today though. Am a single mom with an 8 month old baby girl. God is constantly my strength and am provided for. I just wish this overwhelming feeling would go away. Also, I am unable to find a believing church in this place I am live in. Please pray for us. Thank you all, appreciate it so much.

Much love to you my brothers and sisters.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Bless yer heart. Praying that God's grace supersedes all that you are faced with and that He removes what is not of Him and that He covers you both with His wings and that His arm of protection, guidance and strength is evident as He leads you on. may He grant you wisdom, discernment and clarity, calmness and peace as He opens doors that bless you. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

MauiMamma

*Pray without ceasing* ... 1 Thess. 5:16-18
Aug 8, 2006
Valencia, California
✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone,

Thanks to all who pray for me and my baby, you rock for Jesus and help us keep afloat. Just feeling a bit overwhelmed today though. Am a single mom with an 8 month old baby girl. God is constantly my strength and am provided for. I just wish this overwhelming feeling would go away. Also, I am unable to find a believing church in this place I am live in. Please pray for us. Thank you all, appreciate it so much.

Much love to you my brothers and sisters.
Hi dear sister, praying for your requests. God is faithful! Keep your eyes on Him:).
"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27:hug::prayer::amen::angel:

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,516.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Praying for you and your baby and for you to rest in the care of Messiah. Also praying you will get enough rest, healthy food, exercise, sunshine & fresh air to help you keep from stressing out.

I see many people complaining about the Churches they go to. Some say this is the Laodicean age, the last Church, last age, often, that it is concerned with worldly things and missing the boat spiritually.

Scriptures don't actually say you have to go to Church. The word "Church" is a Greek word translated from the Hebrew and only means "gathering of believers". Ecclesia is found in the Old Testament too.

The concept of a big building where you go to worship on Sundays was alien to the 1st century. They met in people's homes or in the Synagogues. Though we are told not to forsake the assembling of ourselves with believers, we are certainly not told this has to be done on Sundays, much less in a big building. Scriptures tell us to rest on the Sabbath, to keep it holy, not to do work. If you search, that's all you will find. Some folk are going to Church and then they go to a restaurant or go shopping, where others have to work to serve them, or they even work on jobs.

Well, praying Messiah will lead you to good fellowship, maybe through an at home Bible study. It can be as simple as that. Maybe you know some others who don't feel fed in a local Church, either.

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Father God, thank you for your provision. Thank you God, for as small as we are and as sinful as we are you love and you take care of us. Father God, I ask in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ that you would provide a godly fellowship for your daughter. One who professes Jesus is Lord and is led by your glorious Holy Spirit.

Father, I pray in agreement with this and the other loving prayers. Thank you for joining us in prayer and for all you do, all GLORY is yours, Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums