Senior Veteran
Nov 19, 2004
somewhere
✟20,764.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
For the last 2 years many of you have been praying for the Love family from Texas. Tim was a master sergeant in the Marine Corps and severely wounded in Iraq and then eventually passed away August 2008 after a very long time in the hospital. He left behind his wife Jen and their kids Kolton, Jaylie and Emma. After he died it was like one bad thing happened after another, and now just this Tuesday morning Jen comitted suicide. Well there's already a prayer thread for them but I think once a thread gets too many replies people start skipping over it, so a lot of people might not realize the latest of what's happened. So I wanted to start this thread so that more people would know to pray for the kids. Kolton is 6 and the twins Jaylie and Emma are almost 3. And now they are orphans. Kolton has still not recovered from losing his dad and now that his mom is gone too I can't even imagine what he's going thru. So I hope people will just pray for them as much as they can. I'm worried for their future and I want them to have a good life. Thanks.

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I chatted with Jen almost every night online, my heart is broken for this family. I understand that several things happened, but the most recent she told me about, was Kolton having heart surgery last week. He was doing fine, but I join my CF family in hoping that he and his sisters will be upheld often in prayer. I also understand that adoption proceedings were happening for the children, and saw some pictures of Kolton with the family he's with, he is loved immensely, i'm sure the girls are as well. People so love this family, i've no doubt the kids will be loved and well cared for, that said, we know that nothing replaces your mom and dad. I stand numb at all she went thru, and am trusting that she was not mentally responsible and is with our Lord and Tim. This is what I cling to, even now...blessed be the name of the Lord.

Upvote 0

bigbadredpajamas

Senior Veteran
Nov 19, 2004
somewhere
✟20,764.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Ya I think toward the end there she wanted to talk to just about anyone who would listen. I talked to her whenever I got the chance and she thanked me for it and said that nobody really talked to her anymore because they didn't know what to say. I know she was so lonely. But anyways I know there are so many people who love those kids but like you said, nobody can replace your mom and dad. You could tell those kids loved their mom so much. When I visited them they couldn't stop giving her hugs and they were just so happy in her presence. I will really miss Jen. She was a beautiful person.

Upvote 0

Elshevia

Feb 29, 2008
England
✟16,641.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
Oh Lord Jesus, These poor Children, I ask in your Name that you will be with them throughout their lives, they are so young to be so tragicilly Hurt, Bless the people who will raise them, to be Godly Men and Women, I am so sorry for there loss, God's grate Blessings on each and every one of them, Elshevia.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ya I think toward the end there she wanted to talk to just about anyone who would listen. I talked to her whenever I got the chance and she thanked me for it and said that nobody really talked to her anymore because they didn't know what to say. I know she was so lonely. But anyways I know there are so many people who love those kids but like you said, nobody can replace your mom and dad. You could tell those kids loved their mom so much. When I visited them they couldn't stop giving her hugs and they were just so happy in her presence. I will really miss Jen. She was a beautiful person.
:prayer::groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
"Eternal rest....:prayer:

Grant Unto Them....:prayer:

O Lord....:prayer:

And Let Perpetual Light....:prayer:

Shine Upon Them....:prayer:

And May They Rest In Peace"....:prayer:

AMEN!
:amen:

O My Sweetest Jesus...:prayer:

Please...:prayer:

Forgive Them Of All Their Sins...:prayer:

Save Them From The Evil One....:prayer:

Lead Their Souls To Heaven....:prayer:

Especially Those In Most Need Of Your Sweet Mercy....:prayer:

AMEN! :amen:

My Heavenly, Loving, Eternal Father God......:prayer:

Please....:prayer:

Bless These Loving Children.....:crossrc:

And grant them a loving, Christian Home.....:prayer:

To be raised by Loving Christian Parents....:prayer:

That these new parents....:prayer:

Will Provide all the Much Needed Love, Support, Attention and Devotion...:prayer:

They are truly needing right now....:prayer:

And I claim this very special intention....:prayer:

:clap::clap::clap::clap: "In The Name Of Jesus Christ!" :clap::clap::clap::clap:

AMEN! :amen:

Upvote 0

monograso

Eternally Unforgiven
Jul 31, 2005
Ventura County
✟9,124.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for the link, Devil Dog. I feel like I've failed this family horribly. All Tim wanted was for us to look out for his family....

Praying for the little man and the little ladies with all my heart. I've felt terrible since I found out about this a couple days I ago. Don't really even know what to say but my heart is with all of them right now. If you never had the chance to know them, you missed out. Fantastic family who loved God and served Him in every way they possibly could.

This is a very sad time.

Upvote 0

A New Dawn

God is bigger than the boogeyman!
Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for the link, Devil Dog. I feel like I've failed this family horribly. All Tim wanted was for us to look out for his family....

Praying for the little man and the little ladies with all my heart. I've felt terrible since I found out about this a couple days I ago. Don't really even know what to say but my heart is with all of them right now. If you never had the chance to know them, you missed out. Fantastic family who loved God and served Him in every way they possibly could.

This is a very sad time.

Welcome back, SemperFi. I have missed you. :hug:

We are all just torn apart by what has happened. I pray with all my heart that Kolton and the girls find a way through all this to a place where they can understand how wonderful their parents were. May God's blessings rest upon them. :prayer:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.