SAVEDBYGRACE2

Sep 27, 2005
north carolina
✟335.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
as you all know i am new to this site and i have enjoyed it so much and i have met wonderful people on here,had a chance to read great testimonies and devotions and had a chance to uplift my brothers and sisters in Christ in prayer, well today i found out that financially i will not be able to keep my computer and will not be able to be online for a while unless i have access to a computer, this has been a big blow for me cuz i really enjoy and find that i get such a blessing out of this site, so my request is this please pray for my family that we would draw closer to the LORD and be all that we can for him and to continue to press on and fight the good fight of faith, and my prayer for all of you on this site is that GOD would bless each and every need that each individual has on this web page and that no matter where i am or what i am doing my thoughts and prayers will go out and up for each and every one of you i have so enjoyed this site and have met some wonderful people on here and it won't be long and i will be on here again soon so may GOD bless each and everyone of you and watch over you all and pour out his spirit upon you all of massive proportions.i should be up and runnig again by no later than the first of the year, until then GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. I WILL MISS YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED HOLIDAY SEASON. LOVE ALWAYS YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST, KERRY :hug: :hug:

AbbieDunne

Veteran
Nov 9, 2005
Birmingham - United Kingdom
✟2,085.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
my computer has been down for months now (Im using my college computers) so I know how annoying it can be when you cant get on to talk to anyone...so ill keep you in my prayers that you will have access asap...hope to speak to you soon!!!

God bless
Abbie xxx

Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

Father God:

We just ask that You find a way where there seems there is no way. Help this sister be able to continue fellowshipping with us. We lift this situation up to You. We ask You not only to bless her with computer access to the internet but with an abundance and overflow to ease any finanical burdens she is going through now and in the future!

In Jesus Name
Amen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.