Visit site
✟16,807.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This has been an extremly difficult month for me, I had to send my oldest son to Va to be with his dad because he had gotten so uncontrollable. Our apartment was broken into last week and $3000 worth of electronics, video games and dvd's were stolen along with a ruby ring that was my great grandfathers...priceless.
And this morning I recieved a phone call from my mom's doctor asking me to agreee to have a feeding tube inserted into her because she has stopped eating and drinking.
I am bitter. I am hurting. I keep asking God, "Why?"
I need prayer.

devoted daughter

Mar 14, 2004
✟14,195.00
Faith
Christian
May the Lord be with you and give you strength and patience; may you find comfort and resolution to your needs; may there be peace in your family and guidance in your life decisions; may you have comfort as you adjust to your recent loss, and may forgiveness and justice prevail; may the Lord hold you and your family members close to Him and give you protection. INJC :pray:

Upvote 0

Cat59

Just me
Aug 28, 2003
Beautiful Wales
Visit site
✟40,090.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I am bitter. I am hurting. I keep asking God, "Why?"I need prayer.

:hug: for you.
May the Lord send you an answer to your plea and the strength to go on trusting in Him, despite all these problems that surround you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Psalms 130
Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O LORD.
Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my pleadings

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Lord
Help this person on the road to recovery both physically, mentally and most of all, spiritually. Help him and his family Lord and give them the strength and mercy to move on with their lives and hopefully the ones who are guilty will be caught. Amen.

Upvote 0

SonOfThunder

Senior Veteran
Jul 12, 2004
✟10,286.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
kdet said:
This has been an extremly difficult month for me, I had to send my oldest son to Va to be with his dad because he had gotten so uncontrollable. Our apartment was broken into last week and $3000 worth of electronics, video games and dvd's were stolen along with a ruby ring that was my great grandfathers...priceless.
And this morning I recieved a phone call from my mom's doctor asking me to agreee to have a feeding tube inserted into her because she has stopped eating and drinking.
I am bitter. I am hurting. I keep asking God, "Why?"
I need prayer.

wow!! so much in one month.

1. as a mum you are obviously worried about your son and his future. It sounds like you love him a lot to hopefully have dad step in and take some control. Not an easy move but your only option. I'll pray it works out. Boys do grow up....:cool:

2. The invasion of your 'space' is terrible. But worse is the sentimental value of a ring that brings you memories. :(

3. With your mum, it sounds like she now has little say in her own health and the responsibilty is placed on your to give consent. A very worrying time for you and such a burden. You love her, and I am sure God will guide you into the right decisions about her care.

Praying you will surrender your son and mum into God's care. Praying you will gather strength and peace from these experiences.

James

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kdet

God lives in us
Jul 12, 2003
TX
Visit site
✟16,807.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you all for your prayers. I am still struggling and praying about putting my mom on the feeding tube. I did a lot of research yesterday and at this point it doesn't seem to really be in her best interest and it definately doesn't seem to be something that she would want done.:cry:

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
kdet said:
Thank you all for your prayers. I am still struggling and praying about putting my mom on the feeding tube. I did a lot of research yesterday and at this point it doesn't seem to really be in her best interest and it definately doesn't seem to be something that she would want done.:cry:

God will help you as he will guide you in what you should do about your mother and that his way is the best way barnone. We are all praying for you as well.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.