1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Please pray with me

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Tarika, Jun 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tarika

Tarika 1 Corinthians 16:24

+1,062
    Christian
    Single
    Father, thank You for the marvellous ways in which You have always provided for me and taken care of me. Thank you for keeping me safe and protecting me from the words and deeds of those trying to ruin me. Thank you for preparing a table before me in the presence of my enemies.

I lift my family up to You. Hold them close in Your arms and bless them with Your strength and wisdom and fill them with Your peace and joy. Comfort my mum, wipe her tears away and let her sorrows turn to joy. Help her cast her burdens on You.

Father, You know my needs at work. Please provide me the assistants I need to get the work done right, efficiently and well within the deadlines. Bless us and help us function smoothly. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, skills and focus in doing my work well.
    Fill me with Your peace and joy and help me regain my concentration. Please stop the clamour of thoughts in my head which takes my focus away from where it should be.
    In Jesus' name, amen

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. faithfulchild

faithfulchild Senior Veteran

+802
    Catholic
    :hug:Father I come before You to give Praise and Thanks for the marvelous ways You have helped and provided for our Dear Sister Tarika's needs. I join Tarika and continue to pray with her for her needs and the needs of her family in Jesus Name. Amen :hug::hug::hug:

3. SparkyMaddie

SparkyMaddie Luceat Lux Vestra

+15,751
    Lutheran
    In Relationship
    :pray: Tarika, Today I ask God to hear this prayer and answer and sustain you.:hug:

4. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love Goodbye~God bless Supporter

+8,740
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    Praying for your intentions ~ God bless you :crossrc:

5. Linus

Linus Senior Veteran Supporter

+2,348
    Christian
    Married
    Lifting up your prayer requests to our loving and caring Saviour Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord!

6. Tammy Garnett

Tammy Garnett Newbie

+2
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Dear Savior Lord Jesus, please hear Tarika requests and please help her. Amen

7. SplendidTree

SplendidTree Legend

+1,664
    Lutheran
    Private
    Praying!

8. NoelAsa

NoelAsa Senior Veteran

+757
    Christian
    Private
    Praying in agreement, amen!

9. Theinterpol

Theinterpol Newbie

+18
    Christian
    Private
    Praying!

10. pilgrimgal

pilgrimgal Jeremiah 29:11 It's good!

+781
    Protestant
    Married
    :hi: Tarika, Agreeing with your prayer..:pray: :amen:

11. Tarika

Tarika 1 Corinthians 16:24

+1,062
    Christian
    Single
    Our Father in heaven is awesome!! Soon after I posted this request, two of the assistants I was counting on to be with us this season said they are leaving. Instead of worrying and stressing about it as usual, I continued to trust that God would have someone better in store, and he did! I got one person for a month who is experienced and twice as good as the ones who left :) Thank you, Jesus!

12. heavensangel1964

heavensangel1964 Storming 'Heaven' For Souls

+206
    Catholic
    In Relationship
    :prayer::angel:

13. NoelAsa

NoelAsa Senior Veteran

+757
    Christian
    Private
    Praise God that is wonderful news! I am happy for you!

14. tealover

tealover Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul.

+232
    Catholic
    Private
    I will keep you in my prayers. Bless you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.