Tarika

1 Corinthians 16:24
Apr 1, 2006
✟30,437.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father, thank You for the marvellous ways in which You have always provided for me and taken care of me. Thank you for keeping me safe and protecting me from the words and deeds of those trying to ruin me. Thank you for preparing a table before me in the presence of my enemies.

I lift my family up to You. Hold them close in Your arms and bless them with Your strength and wisdom and fill them with Your peace and joy. Comfort my mum, wipe her tears away and let her sorrows turn to joy. Help her cast her burdens on You.

Father, You know my needs at work. Please provide me the assistants I need to get the work done right, efficiently and well within the deadlines. Bless us and help us function smoothly. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, skills and focus in doing my work well.
Fill me with Your peace and joy and help me regain my concentration. Please stop the clamour of thoughts in my head which takes my focus away from where it should be.
In Jesus' name, amen

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tarika

1 Corinthians 16:24
Apr 1, 2006
✟30,437.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Our Father in heaven is awesome!! Soon after I posted this request, two of the assistants I was counting on to be with us this season said they are leaving. Instead of worrying and stressing about it as usual, I continued to trust that God would have someone better in store, and he did! I got one person for a month who is experienced and twice as good as the ones who left :) Thank you, Jesus!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.