Please pray this bill does not pass, my friends..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley755

Aug 9, 2018
south-central region
✟36,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
They're trying to pass a bill in Israel that would make sharing the gospel illegal for Christians. Friends, PLEASE join me in praying this bill doesn't pass. The people of Israel have already had the message of the gospel censored for so long. You can't even find New Testaments in bookstores... The whole nation needs a spiritual awakening.

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟907,158.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They're trying to pass a bill in Israel that would make sharing the gospel illegal for Christians. Friends, PLEASE join me in praying this bill doesn't pass. The people of Israel have already had the message of the gospel censored for so long. You can't even find New Testaments in bookstores... The whole nation needs a spiritual awakening.
Really ?? This is perplexing to me as so many Christians support Israel. Now I ask, in what way and what are they supporting? Judaism?
My prayers.
Blessings.

Upvote 0

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟66,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Really ?? This is perplexing to me as so many Christians support Israel. Now I ask, in what way and what are they supporting? Judaism?
My prayers.
Blessings.

As I learn more and more, it makes me wonder why Christians support Israel to begin with. I think some are motivated because they get very emotional over the Holocaust; they can't understand why God would kill "good Jews", His chosen people, even though they reject Christ (plus the Bible records history of Jews rejecting God multiple times). Also I believe a lot of politicians that identify as Christian have a racket going on with Israel.

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟418,656.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They are Gods people. God is not done with them. They are hated underdogs in the Middle East and many there want their destruction. Jesus is for their survival and salvation. Their unbelief is only temporary. They will acknowledge their messiah. And we have the same God. We need the 144000 virgins to witness to the world to fulfill prophecy. Any thing else is anti semitism.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
MOD HAT ON

After Staff Review
This Thread
is Now
Permanently Closed

RV:
Statement of Purpose - Prayer Wall Statement of Purpose

This Prayer Wall forum is for Christian members to post prayer requests and receive responses from other Christian members.

This forum is not an appropriate place for a debate, there are many other forums that provide an outlet for debate.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.