Please Pray god will deliver me from drug abuse.

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,989.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Guys I'm still in the gabapentin rut. I'm running out of options. I'm coming to a place I know I'm in need of my Lord. This is awful. A terrible illness and a lifelong disease.

Please help me Lord I'm Desperate and need you more than anything.
Did you end up going cold turkey on the atheist forums?

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,989.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No never been on the atheist forum.
Oh :sorry: I mistook you for someone else. Prayers for overcoming :prayer: that's a tough struggle. Hope you find the help available to get you thru this.

Reactions: dabro
Upvote 0

dabro

A child of the living God.
Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟89,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Facepalm. I'm seriously tired of this. I went thru two seizers in March of 2017. I was yanked off of three mg q day klonopin. Than they started taking the gabapentin away and I was truly loosing my mind.

I've had psychosis before so it was drawing out all that. God please answer this prayer. I will tell the whole world about your power and strength. Please God I can't bear this anymore.

Ugh I can't do this folks anymore. I'm coming to a place that is surely rock bottom. The Lord in 06 delivered me from all drugs overnight. It truly was a miracle so I know the Lord can do it again.

Sovereign Lord please listen to my cry for help.

Upvote 0

dabro

A child of the living God.
Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟89,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
This song fits me perfectly. I can't do this anymore folks. I can't keep this up. I'm 32 and I need to stop right now so I can enjoy the rest of my life commiting to helping others.m

This is such a evil demon. I have nightmares when I cold turkey that drag me back to using it. It's almost like Satan keeps attacking me when I try to quit.

He's the ugliest thing I've ever seen. I'm so so so so so tired of all of this. God please deliver me out of the lions mouth I pray in your righteous name amen.

Upvote 0

disciple1

Aug 1, 2012
✟62,178.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No never been on the atheist forum.
I found out my liver was enlarged from drinking May 13 1995, I go to AA meetings and pray, study the bible.
Luke chapter 18 verse 1
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.

Go to AA or NA and pray, AA is a spiritual program, don't turn away from it just because it's not church.

I've known some people sober almost 50 years in AA, they didn't quite make 50 but only because they died.

Their's hope, but this is the best advise I can give.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that Your Spirit and Your Word will tread down these enemies that this one has. Jeremiah 23:23 and Jeremiah 23:29. Isaiah 59:19. I pray that You would bring the delivery and healing only You can bring (Daniel 6:27) and that You will lead this one to put on the whole armor of God (Ephesians 6:10-20) to fight this physical fight, fighting in faith (1 Timothy 6:12) to win over this addiction, being strong in You (2 Timothy 2:1). Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This song fits me perfectly. I can't do this anymore folks. I can't keep this up. I'm 32 and I need to stop right now so I can enjoy the rest of my life commiting to helping others.m

This is such a evil demon. I have nightmares when I cold turkey that drag me back to using it. It's almost like Satan keeps attacking me when I try to quit.

He's the ugliest thing I've ever seen. I'm so so so so so tired of all of this. God please deliver me out of the lions mouth I pray in your righteous name amen.
Father, may these attack drive dabro to running even closer to You, underneath Your sheltering arms. As dabro draws closer and closer to You, may the devil be drawn uncomfortably close to You so much that he flees from the both of you (James 4:7). May dabro turn this assault from Satan against him, using it as a prod to drive dabro closer and closer to You. Each time dabro sees the attack coming may he call on You, even out loud, asking You to defend him, shelter him, and deliver him, giving You praise as he does it. May he find this a refreshing experience, not a draining experience. May it be the devil that is frustrated, not dabro. May it be You, Lord, that is victorious, not the devil. Amen.

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LORD, hear our prayers for Dabro, we ask in the Name of Jesus. Ease the suffering of withdrawal. Give dabro grace and power to overcome this and to come to full recovery. Give him encouragement and enable him to see himself whole and free. Show him how to trust Your timing and reveal Your love for him in allowing him to experience how serious drug entanglement is, so that when he is free, he will not in any way be tempted to return to this bondage.

I have you on my regular prayer list, dabro. You are not forgotten.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,989.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Hi again dabro. Someone mentioned the 12 step program and I think that's a perfect fit for your personality. Here me out ... you go to a meeting or 3, preferably at least one every 24 hrs. They have coffee and whatever there, just listen, you don't have to say anything. More than likely the same people will be showing up for the meetings. Notice which one has lots of experience and has the kind of life/demeanor that you want to acquire and ask him to sponsor you. Someone with lots of sobriety that you can be accountable to. And stick close because he knows what your going thru.
But the reason further than that that I think is such a good fit is that the intellectual side of the program is right up your alley and soon you'll be talking about the incredible new formula you have learnt for living. And it's so relatable to religion.
I did great in there. Became a speaker extrodinaire but they kinda kicked me out with I started saying Jesus was my higher power rather than a light bulb.
But honestly, you need to give it go. Don't wallow in the dirty diapers just because they are warm. :) It's just a suggestion but one I hope you'll take.
God bless!

• Prayers
Upvote 0