Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,088,079.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
please pray for me my husband and baby. we are arguing and fighting all the time and i want to leave him, i don't know how i can stay much longer we really need Gods help for our marriage.

Praying for you to be given wisdom and insight on how to be Abba's instrument to save your marriage and have an intact home for your child.

Upvote 0

Echetus

Aug 21, 2008
✟731.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Heavenly Father, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit; please shine your light on Jay and her family. Lord its turbulent right now, please have your peace rest on them, as it does on other christian couples. Lord the Family is the most important thing in the World. Please do not have them have a broken home. We pray this in the name of the Father, the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Upvote 0

Heart of gold

Oct 19, 2011
✟15,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I really do know your pain please be strong god does work things out slowly but surely I've been or should I say still going through a very rough time with my husband I truly love him and I don't want to leave him if worked slowly in the back ground with gods blessing to rebuild our foundations on soilid stone not quick sand I was lucky cos it was already but it's been very hard be strong with gods help he will guide you to what is right for you ,your in my prayers god bless you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.