Hungary,Budapest
✟16,973.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Brothers and sisters,
Please pray for peace in my family.
My husband is angry at me. He is not saved yet. He is very controling and jealous and persecutes me for my faith in Christ. He eve wanted to put me out of the house. I'm praying for him every day.
Thank you for your prayers.
God bless you all.

ditte

Sep 14, 2009
Hungary,Budapest
✟16,973.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father,
Thank you for taking ccare of this situation. You know everything, and you know my heart. Please take away all negative feelings from my husbad and give peace and love in our family.
Please give him salvation.
I trust you.
Thank you, in Jesus' name.
Amen.

Upvote 0

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, send her any help she needs and allow there to be peace in her home. Deal with her husband and show him what he does wrong, that he not fight with her or throw her out. Let his heart be soften and send laborers to talk to him about your word, that he be saved one day soon. Be there for her and show her you are listening, that you will be there every step of the way. Send her your love, peace, comfort and strength. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0
Apr 2, 2013
✟17,827.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Father bless dittie for her faith and trust in you reward her big time. Your an inspiration and example of faith and love thank you. Father bless her husband change his heart help him to be sorry for his actions and repent and believe bless their marriage and family with. Peace in Jesus name Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
C

christsoccer

Dear Brothers and sisters,
Please pray for peace in my family.
My husband is angry at me. He is not saved yet. He is very controling and jealous and persecutes me for my faith in Christ. He eve wanted to put me out of the house. I'm praying for him every day.
Thank you for your prayers.
God bless you all.

Prayers for your request
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying for your protection and that God grants you extraordinary wisdom, discernment, and clarity and that He guides you and is a Light unto your path and a Lamp unto your feet and that you keep your eyes on HIM always, for He is our GOOD Shepherd and always guides us safely and beside still waters (which represents peace and safety). Praying that as you keep your eyes on HIM, great clarity will come and crystal clear direction that God will surely give. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0