Jan 3, 2013
✟113,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for my nephew Anthony.He's 14 and at that rebellious stage where he's talking back and acting out.Part of the problem is that my sister and her husband favored his younger brother over him and he doesn't want to listen to them .He's a good kid ,he's not into drugs or gangs thank God and I pray he never will be.Please pray that the LORD would would be bring peace ,healing and salvation into this situation.Also If I may could please pray for an unspoken request on my behalf.I thank you Heavenly Father for what You've already done and for what You're going to do .You're will be done.In Jesus Name Amen.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my nephew Anthony.He's 14 and at that rebellious stage where he's talking back and acting out.Part of the problem is that my sister and her husband favored his younger brother over him and he doesn't want to listen to them .He's a good kid ,he's not into drugs or gangs thank God and I pray he never will be.Please pray that the LORD would would be bring peace ,healing and salvation into this situation.Also If I may could please pray for an unspoken request on my behalf.I thank you Heavenly Father for what You've already done and for what You're going to do .You're will be done.In Jesus Name Amen.
Dear Father, please grant this nephew salvation, an encounter with you that will turn his life around in Jesus name

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless this prayer request, work in mario1001's nephew's life and bring good changes upon him, bless him and let you be glorified. Lord hear the unspoken prayer request of mario1001, and bless him. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

Reactions: mario1001
Upvote 0