• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Please pray for my marriage. I am miserable :(

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Arealwomanalwyz, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Arealwomanalwyz

Arealwomanalwyz New Member

+20
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Please pray for my marriage I am miserable and depressed it gets worse daily. We tried our pastor as and counseling and things have not improved. He is not abusive physically but he goes week without talking to me. We are not compatible in any way. I have tried leaving several times and he cries and begs me to stay I feel so bad I fall for it and here I am miserable. I try thinking about happy times but we rarely have any. He admits as well things are not working but will not allow us to end things civilly. I am so miserable and depressed I feel like ending my life just to be free. Please pray urgently for this to improve or end thanks

• Prayers Prayers x 10
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. saved24

saved24 Forgiven Supporter

+1,496
    Canada
    Pentecostal
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Praying for you, you are in a very hard situation and I feel for you. May the Lord comfort and strengthen you.

(PS you might want to ask a Chaplain here for advice, and others will pray for you too, God bless)

• Like Like x 4
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Linus

Linus Senior Veteran Supporter

+2,343
    Christian
    Married
    Praying for you and your marriage in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord!

• Like Like x 4
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Arealwomanalwyz

+20
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Thank you all i need this prayer desperately

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  5. macek

macek Well-Known Member

+796
    Slovenia
    Christian
    Single
    Will pray for you and your husband sister. Please dont harm yourself, give your sadness to Jesus and lean on His shoulder for comfort and ask and pray to Him for guidance. If possible, start praying with your husband daily in the name of Jesus to our Heavenly Father. Start with a prayer for repentance and ask for blessings. Ask that Jesus would help you and your husband get closer to each other with humility. Prayer does wonders, sister and can turn your life around when you both seek Jesus.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
    • Prayers Prayers x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love Goodbye~God bless Supporter

+8,733
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    Lord have mercy :crossrc:

• Like Like x 4
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  7. rockytopva

rockytopva Love to pray! :) Supporter

+5,891
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Father I pray blessings on this request and upon this marriage in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

• Like Like x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 2
    • List
  8. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+101,491
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Praying, dear heart (((hug)))

• Like Like x 3
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. Greg Merrill

Greg Merrill Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,304
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Lord, I would pray this couple can find something they both like doing or talking about together; that they would both want to work hard at finding this thing. Possibly they could find one thing one really likes, and the other at least can be supportive in, and also find another thing that the other person can really like and the other be supportive in. Once finding this, may they look for other things to do this with as well. I pray that You can change their interests, to gain interest in something the other has or acquires. May You guide them in building bridges to communication and desire for one another. May they determine to seek You in all this, and to lean on You to provide the answers to their problems. In Jesus name, Amen.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • List
  10. Strong Wave

Strong Wave Active Member

+296
    Christian
    Private
    I’m sorry you’re experiencing a challenging time in your marriage. I’m praying for the Lord to bring healing and restoration to your relationship. Be sure to stay close to God through prayer because He is able to provide guidance as you turn to Him for help. Proverbs 3:5-6 gives this wonderful assurance: “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight.”

The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline operates toll-free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Their TTY number is 1-800-799-4TTY. The website is www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org. Your life is precious no matter what issues you’re facing. Stay strong.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Prayers Prayers x 2
    • List
  11. rswings99

rswings99 Newbie Supporter

+94
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Praying for Lords guidance to you, your husband and your marriage.
    Hold on to the Lord

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 2
    • List
  12. Beautyinsteadofashes

Beautyinsteadofashes Well-Known Member Supporter

+925
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Please do not harm yourself you are way too valuable. I have never been married but I've been in a relationship that made me deeply unhappy. I know how it is to feel depressed and hopeless and think you don't deserve happiness. Please, please believe me, things can change. I tell you honestly that I am crying a little bit right now. It really breaks my heart that you feel so down as to think of taking your life. You are valuable you are worthy of love and of happiness. I do not know the depth of your situation but God can turn all things around. Go to Him and pour your heart out. Ask for His wisdom and guidance.
    I tend to creep people out when I say this but I'm going to say it anyway, please if you need a friend to talk to feel free to message me. My name is Christina and I'm 28. I haven't viewed your profile so I don't know your age or anything but if your are older please don't let my age deter you from talking with me. I hate to see/hear/ read of people hurting. Everyone needs a friend to talk to. I've had times in my life were I really had no one to turn to. Now I do and I want to be there for others.
    "One more day, He will make a way. Let me show you how you can lay this down"

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  13. CtC

CtC Worship is a Lifestyle Supporter

+605
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Father, King of Kings, You are Glorious, Holy and Worthy! I ask You to provide comfort, overwhelming comfort to Arealwomanalwyz. Please God hold her close and remind her daily of Your love. Give her peace as she seeks You. Touch her heart, touch her husband's heart, heal their marriage when they cry out to You! Teach them how to work together to build each other up, to play together, and to grow closer to one another. You are Holy Holy Holy! Amen.

• Prayers Prayers x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  14. Solomons Porch

Solomons Porch Solomon's Porch

+5,775
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    :prayer: praying :prayer:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  15. Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,358
    Christian
    Married
    Believe God, my dear. I once had a relationship where the woman used to close off on me terribly, and it was very painful. So I know how you feel. But my God brought me through it all, so I know He can and will do the same for you. Just keep praying to Him. He is your Rock, and your Salvation, and he will deliver you from every pain and every heartache.

God Bless, and Jesus Loves You!

• Prayers Prayers x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • List
  16. Pilgrim

Pilgrim Praying without ceasing

+10,408
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Arealwomanalwyz, Welcome to Christian Forums. I am praying with you now. God's will be done. In Jesus' name. Amen.

• Like Like x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  17. Arealwomanalwyz

+20
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Your message really touched me thank you for the kind words

18. Arealwomanalwyz

+20
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    May i ask what you used to do wjen she closed off? How did you resolve this? Im desperate

19. Arealwomanalwyz

+20
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    In Jesus name Amen!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  20. Beautyinsteadofashes

Beautyinsteadofashes Well-Known Member Supporter

+925
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
    You're very welcome dear. Again please don't hesitate to contact me. I mean that whole heartedly

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List