mimi75042

Apr 23, 2011
Texas
✟43,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am in need of prayer for my husband, he is bitter and in a bad mood. He’s mad at me because I didn’t let him go out drinking tonight. Please pray for him for peace, tranquility and to remove the anger and bitterness that he has inside of him. Thanks and God Bless.

CGL1023

citizen of heaven
Jul 8, 2011
Roswell NM
✟75,781.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am in need of prayer for my husband, he is bitter and in a bad mood. He’s mad at me because I didn’t let him go out drinking tonight. Please pray for him for peace, tranquility and to remove the anger and bitterness that he has inside of him. Thanks and God Bless.

I would suggest that you speak blessings over your husband for the next 40 years. This will not fail.

Upvote 0

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Well, I am a guy who is very anti-drinking, not for religious reasons, but because it is often a social evil. Still, most men and women in this day and age disagree with me. I will say a prayer tonight for peace in the home. This is sometimes a touchy subject. Maybe there is room for compromise? I do not know. God bless you.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank You, Lord for this one's request, for not letting her husband go out drinking. I pray that You will speak to him, and convince him of the error of his ways. May he value his lifetime more, and turn in over to You. Bless him and his wife this Year with the Holy Spirit working to change his ways. Amen.

Upvote 0