GODSCHILD333

Aug 15, 2005
KANSAS CITY,KANSAS
✟218.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Will You All Pray For My Mother Who's Name Is Yi Myong Suk, She Is From Korea. My Father Is American And Theyv'e Been Divorced Since I Was 13 Years Old, But I Haven't Seen Her Since Then And I'm 24 Years Old. Wev'e Talked On The Phone And We Used To Be Close, Now Every Time I Call To Check On Her She
Doesn't Want To Talk To Me, She Tells Me She Loves Me, But Wants Me To Leave Her Alone, Like If She Guilty Or Cant Face Me. When My Parents Got Divorced I Went To Live With My
Dad Because He Was Gone For Two Years Fighting In The Desert Storm War. I Lived With Her For Years Until Then. She
Wanted To Stay In New Jersey While We Go To Kansas City.
I Later Found Out In 1994 That My Parents Arent My Bio-
Parents Through My Dad. My Real Mother And Father I Do Not Know, But It Didn't Faze Me Cause I Was Never Adopted, They
Took Me In As Soon As I Was Born. As Soon As I Told My Mom
I Had Found Out, Things Between Us Haven't Been The Same.
She Cries And Aplologizes Every Time I Call Her, And Then Tells Me Not To Call Her. All I Want Is My Mom Back. I'm Married Now And I've Grown Up I Want Her To Be A Part Of My Life Physically, But She Is Breaking ,my Heart. I'm In No Way Upset At Her Or Hate Her, I Adore Her And Want To See Her
Again. I've Been Praying To God To Help Her And Her Life.
I'm Very Worried About Her, And Now When I Call Her Phone Is
Disconnected. Our Estranged Relationship Is Taking A Tole On Me, I'm Having Nightmares, Waking Up And Crying About Her And It Even Makes Things Harder In My Marriage Because
I Miss Her And Want To See Her So Much After 11 Years Of Seperation. What Shuold I Do? Does She Love Me?
Please Pray That Things Get Better.

Reactions: JPPT1974

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
This is a very sad situation, but first I will say I don't see either of my biological parents! (Just thought it might help telling you)

I have a feeling that now your married your mum may have wanted to start a knew life. I wouldn't worry to much about her safety although I do understand that having been close and talking its hard not to worry. Obviously I can't be sure but I have a gut feeling she has met someone, and moved, and has decided to put her past behind her, or she has had to for her new partner not to know, i know this may hurt you which is a normal reaction but because she kept saying don't ring and getting upset she was slowly trying to let you go, but couldn't tell you the reason.

Lord I know what i've said could have hurt Godschild, but its my true gut feeling of what the Lord may be saying about the situation. I pray godschild will be comforted by you if this is correct as ive seen it so many times before as a counsellor. I ask sh/he will be calmed that her mum is safe whereever she is, and do pray that her mum will contact her in time. I ask she/he will rest in the Lord and trust she will get through this time.

Im-revived:pray: She will still love you were ever she is.
GODSCHILD333 said:
Will You All Pray For My Mother Who's Name Is Yi Myong Suk, She Is From Korea. My Father Is American And Theyv'e Been Divorced Since I Was 13 Years Old, But I Haven't Seen Her Since Then And I'm 24 Years Old. Wev'e Talked On The Phone And We Used To Be Close, Now Every Time I Call To Check On Her She
Doesn't Want To Talk To Me, She Tells Me She Loves Me, But Wants Me To Leave Her Alone, Like If She Guilty Or Cant Face Me. When My Parents Got Divorced I Went To Live With My
Dad Because He Was Gone For Two Years Fighting In The Desert Storm War. I Lived With Her For Years Until Then. She
Wanted To Stay In New Jersey While We Go To Kansas City.
I Later Found Out In 1994 That My Parents Arent My Bio-
Parents Through My Dad. My Real Mother And Father I Do Not Know, But It Didn't Faze Me Cause I Was Never Adopted, They
Took Me In As Soon As I Was Born. As Soon As I Told My Mom
I Had Found Out, Things Between Us Haven't Been The Same.
She Cries And Aplologizes Every Time I Call Her, And Then Tells Me Not To Call Her. All I Want Is My Mom Back. I'm Married Now And I've Grown Up I Want Her To Be A Part Of My Life Physically, But She Is Breaking ,my Heart. I'm In No Way Upset At Her Or Hate Her, I Adore Her And Want To See Her
Again. I've Been Praying To God To Help Her And Her Life.
I'm Very Worried About Her, And Now When I Call Her Phone Is
Disconnected. Our Estranged Relationship Is Taking A Tole On Me, I'm Having Nightmares, Waking Up And Crying About Her And It Even Makes Things Harder In My Marriage Because
I Miss Her And Want To See Her So Much After 11 Years Of Seperation. What Shuold I Do? Does She Love Me?
Please Pray That Things Get Better.

Upvote 0

suzybeezy

Reports Manager
Nov 1, 2004
USA
✟82,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is obvious more to then story then you can type in a quick request. Just like there is more to the story on your behalf, I'm sure there is more going on with you mom. It's difficult to start diggin' through someones baggage, especially our parents. I suspect that she can't process her guilty feelings and she is just shutting down to you. It's not a very mature thing to do, but she might just not know what to do. Maybe give her some space, let her know you are open to talk when she's ready. Then just don't call her again until you hear from her. Put the ball in her court and tell her you want to have a relationship, but you're not going to push her. Maybe instead of calling her, you can put it down in a letter.

But if she doesn't want to be a part of your life, you shouldn't take that as a rejection. Sometimes its better to love people from a distance. Keep praying for her and let God take care of the rest.

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Lord hopefully in your will and way that this biological mother and daughter can and will get together. And that they will be involved in each other's lives. And work their way around that. In your name and will, amen. :groupray:

Upvote 0

sanctified1

Aug 3, 2005
North Carolina
Visit site
✟18,039.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Democrat
Godschild, I am praying for you and your mother. I pray that you would have peace and comfort in this situation. Earthly parents are wonderful to have. I have been blessed with a wonderful mom, dad, AND stepdad. But I am thankful most of all that I have a Father who cares more for me than any of them possibly could. Take comfort, Godschild, in knowing that your Father loves you and sees your needs. He will do what needs to be done. Much love goes out to you.

Upvote 0

njcl

Jun 10, 2005
✟9,546.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
firstly i dont know the reason why your mom is ignoring you but be sure she still loves you,im 100% certain of that,as said she might have a boyfriend,new life and you remind her of the old days hence her reluctance to associate with you,i think if you do get the chance to talk or can leave a message via phone record id tell her the turmoil your going through,explain the devastation and grief in your life at you missing her,i think a heavenly assist is needed here so ill pray the mighty christ opens your moms heart towards you and implants the desire to see you again...........amen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.