Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I’m struggling with sexual temptation. I’m engaged but have 9months to go. I don’t know how to fight it. I wan t it so bad that it makes me mad. If anyone has any advice then please tell me.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,776.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Well, it helps to not actually be alone with the love interest, until, of course, after the wedding.

I believe that the statistics show that those who wait have happier marriages. That’s worth waiting for! I pray you will be given strength and wisdom to wait.

Upvote 0

Tyler52

Aug 11, 2019
Attica
✟29,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
May God enfold you in his love. Amen.
Thank you
Well, it helps to not actually be alone with the love interest, until, of course, after the wedding.

I believe that the statistics show that those who wait have happier marriages. That’s worth waiting for! I pray you will be given strength and wisdom to wait.
thank you
I pray that God would help you to resist sexual temptation. I also pray that God would bless your upcoming marriage.
thabk you

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Praying for you. Listening to Christian Music, going for a walk or exercising, watching Youtube videos, reading The Holy Bible, cooking, journaling, and playing video games help me stay away from sexual sin. Also praying to GOD has helped me so much. I hope this helps you. [Hugs] :hug::hug::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:

Upvote 0

Tyler52

Aug 11, 2019
Attica
✟29,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,776.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I’m struggling with sexual temptation. I’m engaged but have 9months to go. I don’t know how to fight it. I wan t it so bad that it makes me mad. If anyone has any advice then please tell me.
Is there anyway you could get married, secretly, and then have your big formal wedding nine months from now? I assume that it is because of the logistics of the wedding and how to have a guest list, that you are waiting. But of course I don’t know.

I do think that people should get married. However, it is not actually not necessarily biblical the way it is done in this country and around the world. Nothing in the Bible says that you have to have a license to prove you were married. It’s still best to have one though. But such things can be obtained informally in some little out-of-the-way place.

Again, I do think you should get legally married. But if you want to have an early marriage, that is just between you and your wife , then you can either let people know later after the formal wedding or just keep it between the two of you.

Upvote 0