London
✟15,309.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m praying for a miracle in my life to end the mental torture I am experiencing. Please pray for me. I need help to fight the devil’s attacks on me.
Jesus knows what I need and I am praying all the time. I have been under so much pressure and I can’t do it anymore. I need Jesus to take control.
Please, please pray for me.

AK1982

All things ... through HIM who strengthens!
Sep 26, 2019
Netherlands
✟29,012.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I am praying all the time.

Persevere! He is watching you, He works all things together for the good of those who love Him. Align yourself to His timing however unreasonable it might seem to you. His timing is perfect, but you will understand this only backwards. Until then, keep moving forward with patience and ask God to help you walk in peace and hope and not anxiously.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I’m praying for a miracle in my life to end the mental torture I am experiencing. Please pray for me. I need help to fight the devil’s attacks on me.
Jesus knows what I need and I am praying all the time. I have been under so much pressure and I can’t do it anymore. I need Jesus to take control.
Lord Jesus, show your dear one that you have already won the victory. Cause her to stand on your word and so put the devil to flight. Sometimes we don't need to pray, we need to resist!
James 4:6-7
But He gives us more grace. This is why it says: “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.” Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Upvote 0

ChildofGod222

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2017
M.A.
✟520,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I recommend you put on yourself the Full Armour of God, Belt of Truth, Breastplate of Righteousness, Shoes of the Gospel of Peace, Shield of Faith, Helmet of Salvation, Sword of the Spirit, Armour of Light. Ask the Lord to place around you a hedge of protection, and a wall of fire. Plead the Blood of Jesus on yourself, loved ones, and over your home. Read Psalm's 23,35,79-83,91. Recite this spiritual warfare prayer, I thank and praise You Father YAHWEH for all things and by YOUR mighty power and in Jesus name, I ask for YOUR giant warrior angels to protect me both day and night, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for the rest of my life! By YOUR mighty power, In Jesus name, I bind and break the power of satan, all fallen angels, all demons, all unclean spirits, curses, hexes, vexes, spells, charms, fetishes, witchcraft, sorcery, magic, voodoo, all mind control, psychic warfare, jinxes, potions, bewitchments, death, destruction, sickness, pain, torment, incantations, chanting, hoodoo, root works, money and success curses and everything else being sent my way or my family & friends way. I cast it out and command it to go to dryer places. YAHWEH rebuke thee in Jesus name!

Study God’s word, preferably the King James Version Holy Bible. :heart:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

I pray you will be given wisdom and insight that helps you be free from those attacks. I pray for your healing from the torment you have experienced. I pray you will be given a spirit of surrender so that, as you stated, you will turn it all over to the Lord and let him fight your battles for you. As the Bible says, without him you can do nothing.

• Agree
Reactions: IndigoSkai
Upvote 0