Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am falling away, I need your prayers to being be back to Jesus Christ and get me back on the right path! May Jesus bless you.

I am msg you right now friend here.

Romans 12:2
2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am falling away, I need your prayers to being be back to Jesus Christ and get me back on the right path! May Jesus bless you.

You know that you are faling away, so what are you doing to strengthen your faith?

What is causing your faith to fail?

If you have doubts or questions. You are required to look for the answers to them.

If you have an orgininal doubt or question, that is one that wsn't answered hundreds of years ago, then you need to say what it is.

Upvote 0

Heissonear

Geochemist and Stratigrapher
Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
As many other posters have recommended, exercise your faith.

By faith renew Jesus as Lord of your ways.

Place faith that you are forgiven of all wrong by what Jesus did for you at the Cross.

Walk by faith in His Bible verses, and not by sight or feeling (fleshly senses).

May God's Grace work within you.

Upvote 0

Faith78

Site Supporter
Nov 7, 2018
Lead Hill
✟62,801.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly father, I pray for this man. Lord speak to his heart and his mind and show him the right path to walk. When we walk with you lord we are never alone and we walk the right path. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums