Country
Saudi Arabia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dear All,

Please be so kind to pray for me..

1. please pray for my wellness and also for my son Tyrese.. we both have a seasonal flu for nearly a week now.

2. for everything to turn out well since i'll be starting a new job on Feb 1 at the hospital

3. for PATIENCE .. to not worry about things that did'nt even happen yet.:cry:

4. for my husband's safety in the Middle east.. ( this is the longest we've been away from each other)

5.for our finances to be stable since the trial between us and the govt. didn't have a positive outcome yet.. business has been shut down,

.. God i'm so weak and tired, please help me. :cry:

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, sending healing to this individual and her son. Let everything go good for her and that her husband is safe as he serves over seas. Send peace and comfort to her. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,088,079.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Dear All,

Please be so kind to pray for me..

1. please pray for my wellness and also for my son Tyrese.. we both have a seasonal flu for nearly a week now.

2. for everything to turn out well since i'll be starting a new job on Feb 1 at the hospital

3. for PATIENCE .. to not worry about things that did'nt even happen yet.:cry:

4. for my husband's safety in the Middle east.. ( this is the longest we've been away from each other)

5.for our finances to be stable since the trial between us and the govt. didn't have a positive outcome yet.. business has been shut down,

.. God i'm so weak and tired, please help me. :cry:

Praying as requested.................

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.