please pray for me

T shirt guy

Jun 19, 2010
✟15,188.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i have asked for prayers from people in here before and im trully grateful, i was always feeling better after prayers had been said :) i have bad alergies and that sets of my bipolar, with the heat coming up this week im scared to death, please pray i can manage ok and not let me anxiety run away with itself, please pray i can cope..... thanks everyone!!!

T shirt guy

Jun 19, 2010
✟15,188.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
thank you very much, i just went to the store to get a vaperizer, it will help with my alerigies, one the way to the store i was thinking i was gonna die, its warm out, but not humid, still my ears are real glogged and im very dried out, alergies do that to me, but wen i got the vaperizor i did feel releife, i have it running now, my alergies get bad wen i dont have moisure in my nose, that sets the asma off, and suffering from anxiety as you know, that will really make it difficult, thank yo sooo much for your prayers and thjoughts!!! :)

Upvote 0

wondering1

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 1, 2009
✟50,803.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I will definitely be praying for you! I have allergies and asthma as well, and having problems breathing can be very frightening, even without anxiety problems as well! Do you have medications for your allergies and asthma? I think the vaporizer is a good idea as well. When I feel anxious, I pray and then try to do things I find relaxing, like listening to music, reading the Bible or other books I enjoy, and watching a good comedy on television. Doing things that are relaxing helps me.

You will definitely be in my prayers! :prayer: God Bless!

Upvote 0

T shirt guy

Jun 19, 2010
✟15,188.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i have been reading my bible, i have stuff for asma and with the vaperizor its made a differnce, i still dont feel the greatest, but it has helped, and im sure will help the more i used it, i could afford to buy one and wells i just did anyway, it was worth it..:) cant take to much alergy meds as i take alot for bipolar stuff, i do take singular, but we have not had rain in forever in the east, and thats whats making me feel worse...thanks again for prayers and understanding, it goes a long way!!!

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, may You grant this one the strength to endure the heat and cope without anxiety or fear. Let him know that You are within him and will help to protect him from asthma attacks, may You take care of his allergies and bless him with all that he is needing, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
My Heavenly, Loving, Sweet, Daddy Father God...
prayer.gif

I offer up TShirtGuy to thee...
prayer.gif

My Sweet Daddy Father God...
prayer.gif

Please Bless TShirt....
crossrc.gif

And Pour Your Most Precious Blood Upon Him Today.....
kiss.gif

Please, Lay Your Healing Hands Upon My Dearest Brother In Christ...
prayer.gif

Touch and Heal All Areas Of His Body, Soul And Mind...
prayer.gif

That Are In Need Of Your Precious Healing.....
prayer.gif

I renounce and claim Your Precious Healing of..
prayer.gif

May TShirt Be Completely and Totally Healed...
prayer.gif

:clap::clap::clap::clap: 'In The Name Of Jesus Christ!' :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Most Precious, Sweet, Loving Father God...
prayer.gif

May Your Heavenly Will Be Done, According To Your Loving Word And Timing...
prayer.gif

And I Claim This Very Special Healing...
prayer.gif

:clap::clap::clap::clap: 'In The Name Of Jesus Christ!' :clap::clap::clap::clap:

AMEN!
amen.gif

A Suggested Pray For People Who Are Ill or Sick:

"I am the beloved son or daughter of the Lord who made me and who created the whole universe."

"He has done great things for me, and He is preparing great things for me."

:clap::clap::clap::clap: "Glory be His Name!" :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Alleluia!
amen.gif

Upvote 0