Please pray for me. I don't know how to deal with my NOISY fornicating neighbours.

OutOfPlace_Christian

Jun 4, 2016
South Africa
✟19,936.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi there everyone. So here is my situation. Last year I used to have neighbours who loudly expressed themselves while partaking in sexual activities. I confronted them about it and the noise levels went slightly down for a few nights and then back to normal. So I moved into another apartment this year and things were LOVELY and PEACEFUL for the first few months. Now I have LOUD neighbours again and I hate confrontation so I banged on the wall to let them know I am not pleased with the loud decibels of the female's moans. I have BEEN praying about it since last year. I thought my prayers were answered but I am back to square one with little faith at this point. I don't know what to do. Please pray for me. I refuse to go through the rest of 2020 the same way I did in 2019.

OutOfPlace_Christian

Jun 4, 2016
South Africa
✟19,936.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You can use homasote panels as a sound barrier. Just cover them in fabric (go to JoAnn's) with a stapler and hang them on the wall.

~Bella
Thank you Bella. I was also considering playing white noise in the background. I don't know if it will work. The panels you mentioned seem like they would really help. Thank you.

Upvote 0

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟69,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Sorry to hear of this thorn in your life. Since it is happening a second time, I have to think that God must be trying to teach you something in all this. Perhaps patience or some attitudinal characteristic? Perhaps you are a type of Jonah, and in the wrong place to begin with? Perhaps it is a challenge to improve coping skills, or skills to renegotiate your lease, find a way to a better housing situation such as ownership or _____? I suppose too it could just be bad luck on your part. Anyway, God has some way of escape or mitigation so that you can have peace. You probably now this by now but always pray ahead of every move, to allow God to open doors and place you in His will in any housing situation. I can remember too having noisy neighbors that were nearly unbearable. I turned them over to God, again and again. After about 2 months, they simply just up and left, no notice or anything.

Upvote 0

OutOfPlace_Christian

Jun 4, 2016
South Africa
✟19,936.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sorry to hear of this thorn in your life. Since it is happening a second time, I have to think that God must be trying to teach you something in all this. Perhaps patience or some attitudinal characteristic? Perhaps you are a type of Jonah, and in the wrong place to begin with? Perhaps it is a challenge to improve coping skills, or skills to renegotiate your lease, find a way to a better housing situation such as ownership or _____? I suppose too it could just be bad luck on your part. Anyway, God has some way of escape or mitigation so that you can have peace. You probably now this by now but always pray ahead of every move, to allow God to open doors and place you in His will in any housing situation. I can remember too having noisy neighbors that were nearly unbearable. I turned them over to God, again and again. After about 2 months, they simply just up and left, no notice or anything.
Wow! That is encouraging. I did make the decision to repent of sexual sin and be celibate since last year (more or less when all this started). So I do sometimes think I am being tested. It is also teaching me to bless my neighbours through it because I sure was cursing them a lot in my heart before. I will leave it up to God and keep on praying. I'm not perfect either but I just want peace.

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi there everyone. So here is my situation. Last year I used to have neighbours who loudly expressed themselves while partaking in sexual activities. I confronted them about it and the noise levels went slightly down for a few nights and then back to normal. So I moved into another apartment this year and things were LOVELY and PEACEFUL for the first few months. Now I have LOUD neighbours again and I hate confrontation so I banged on the wall to let them know I am not pleased with the loud decibels of the female's moans. I have BEEN praying about it since last year. I thought my prayers were answered but I am back to square one with little faith at this point. I don't know what to do. Please pray for me. I refuse to go through the rest of 2020 the same way I did in 2019.

record them for your ring tone. when they hear it on your phone they may get the message.

In the meantime, Play praise music when they are exercising.

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

record it, and play it back only when she is alone. she is more likely to be embarrassed.

Upvote 0