Not open for further replies.

peppekalle

May 2, 2011
✟7,654.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Last year i requested for prayers in this forum for immigration problems and God answered my prayers with status.I need more prayers please.

I am being taken to court for getting money whilst i had no status.I can't really say more than that.Please pray for me i am scared of getting a criminal conviction no one will employ me and my life will be ruined and i will be depending on the state for food and rent.

I have been unable to find employment after getting my status despite me applying for hundreds of jobs you can imagine how hard it will be with a criminal conviction.Please pray for a miracle i really need one.

Please share with me encouraging verses so that i don't give up.

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
Last year i requested for prayers in this forum for immigration problems and God answered my prayers with status.I need more prayers please.

I am being taken to court for getting money whilst i had no status.I can't really say more than that.Please pray for me i am scared of getting a criminal conviction no one will employ me and my life will be ruined and i will be depending on the state for food and rent.

I have been unable to find employment after getting my status despite me applying for hundreds of jobs you can imagine how hard it will be with a criminal conviction.Please pray for a miracle i really need one.

I am sorry for the situation you find yourself in. The only advice I can give to you at this point is to tell the absolute truth, and to throw yourself on the mercy of the court. Do not hide anything, do not pretend anything; tell the truth. I think that may be your only chance of avoiding a conviction, but it may not be much of a chance, depending on the circumstances.

God be with you.

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Praying for the Lord to bless you with strength, hope, and provisions in His Merciful Love :crossrc:

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Upvote 0

ThyLovingkindness

Senior Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
✟14,359.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Psalm 15:1-2
1 Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?

2 He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.

"Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name." Psalm 86:11

"Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth." Isaiah 25:1

John 3:20-21
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

"Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth." John 17:17

1 Corinthians 13:5-7
5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

"But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth." 1 Timothy 3:15

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
I finally got a job!!My case is still on.Please continue praying for me i am scared of appearing in the papers and the effect it will have on my job.

I thank God for what he has done and what he is able to do.

Thanks be to God!

Continue to trust in the Lord, Peppekalle.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
  • God knows me by name.
"But now, God's Message, the God who made you in the first place, Jacob, the One who got you started, Israel: 'Don't be afraid, I've redeemed you. I've called your name. You're mine. When you're in over your head, I'll be there with you. When you're in rough waters, you will not go down. When you're between a rock and a hard place, it won't be a dead end—Because I am God, your personal God, The Holy of Israel, your Savior. I paid a huge price for you . . . that's how much you mean to me! That's how much I love you! I'd sell off the whole world to get you back, trade the creation just for you. ' " Isaiah 43:1-4 (The Message)
  • God cares when I am hurting.
"The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all." Psalm 34:17-19 KJV
"For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are- yet was without sin. Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrews 4:15-16 KJV
  • God will not scold me when I feel depressed.
"A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering (dimly burning) wick he will not snuff out." Isaiah 42:3
  • God has not forgotten me.
"But said, 'The Lord has forsake me, the Lord has forgotten me.' Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me." Isaiah 49:14-15
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:6
  • God wants me to tell Him what I am troubled about- honestly.
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30
"Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the ends of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy." Psalm 61:1-3
"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting." Psalm 139:23,24
  • God is big enough, wise enough, and strong enough to care for me.
"The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms." Deuteronomy 33:27
"But now, this is what the Lord says- he who created you, your name, he who formed you O, your name; Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze." Isaiah 43:1-2
  • I won't give up.
"So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded." Hebrews 10:35
" . . .there is hope for a tree: if it is cut down, it will sprout again, and its new shoots will not fail. Its roots may grow old in the ground and its stump die in the soil. yet at the scent of water it will bud and put forth shoots like a plant." Job 14:7-9
"Forget the former things, do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland." Isaiah 43:18,19
  • For everything I go through, there is a purpose. God is a Redeemer God- he can bring good out of anything if I commit it to Him.
"Remember how the Lord your God led you all the way in the desert these forty years, to humble you and to test you in order to know what was in your heart, whether or not you would keep his commands. He humbled you, causing you to hunger and feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your fathers had known, to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord." Deuteronomy 8:2-3
" . . .to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness, that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified." Isaiah 61:3
"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him." James 2:1-5
"Therefore I am now going to allure her; I will lead her into the desert and speak tenderly to her. There I will give her back her vineyards, and will make the Valley of Achor (trouble) a door of hope." Hosea 2:14,15
" . . .who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. For just as the suffering of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows." II Corinthians 1:4-5
  • I will not always understand what is happening to me.
"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than you ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:9
"Not my will, but thine be done." Luke 22:42, KJV
"The 11th chapter of Hebrews bears relevance to believers who have gone through great sorrow and suffering. Described in that chapter are the men and women who persevered in hardship and danger for the sake of the Cross. Some were tortured, imprisoned, flogged, stoned, sawed in two and put to death by the sword. They were destitute, mistreated, persecuted and inadequately clothed. They wandered in deserts, in mountains, in caves and in holes in the ground. It is most important to understand that 'they died not receiving what they had been promised.' In other words, they held onto their faith to the point of death, even though God had not explained what He was doing." Hebrews 11:35-40 Dr. James Dobson

• Making proper choices are essential- little things matter.
"This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live." Deuteronomy 30:19,20
  • I need others for encouragement and accountability.
"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up! Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
  • One day all suffering will be over - that gives me hope.
"Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying, and there shall be nor more pain, for the former things have passed away." Revelation 21:3-4, KJV
"They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe every tear from their eyes." Revelation 7:16-17, KJV

• His word can be depended on.
"For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and encouragement of the scriptures we might have hope." Romans 15:4
When I am grieving, I know this to be true: I can depend upon God. His word is true. He will walk with me on my journey. He will never leave me. He will never forsake me. He will lead me into truth.
  • His word will strengthen me as I feed upon it.
"My soul is weary with sorrow, strengthen me according to your word." Psalm 119: 28
  • If I listen, He will sing to me.
"When I call thee to mind upon my bed and think on Thee in the watches of the night, remembering how thou hast been my help and that I am safe in the shadow of thy wings, then I humbly follow thee with all my heart." Psalm 63:6-8 New English Bible
"We went through fire and water; but you brought us out to fulfillment." Psalm 66:12 TLB
"The Lord will command His loving kindness in the daytime; And His song will be with me in the night, A prayer to the God of my life." Psalm 42:8

Blue%20Door.JPG

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ThyLovingkindness

Senior Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
✟14,359.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks everyone for your prayers and support i got a suspended sentence and community service.God answers prayers i really thought i was being sent down when i saw the white van behind the courts.God is indeed good and he opens the way where there is no way.

Oh, fantastic! What a turn of events. This, and you got a job too? Isn't God good? :)

Upvote 0

peppekalle

May 2, 2011
✟7,654.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Oh, fantastic! What a turn of events. This, and you got a job too? Isn't God good? :)

I got a job.Our God is indeed good.I have been getting encouragement from Jeremiah 29:11-13.Where it say for i know the plans i have for you says the Lord i have paraphrased the word you with peppekalle and the message feels powerful and uplifting.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.