ThyLovingkindness

Senior Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
✟14,359.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I got a job.Our God is indeed good.I have been getting encouragement from Jeremiah 29:11-13.Where it say for i know the plans i have for you says the Lord i have paraphrased the word you with peppekalle and the message feels powerful and uplifting.

Yes! And here are some cross-references to the scripture you offered,

Jeremiah 30:18-22 (cross-ref Jeremiah 29:11)
18 Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will bring again the captivity of Jacob's tents, and have mercy on his dwellingplaces; and the city shall be builded upon her own heap, and the palace shall remain after the manner thereof.

19 And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.

20 Their children also shall be as aforetime, and their congregation shall be established before me, and I will punish all that oppress them.

21 And their nobles shall be of themselves, and their governor shall proceed from the midst of them; and I will cause him to draw near, and he shall approach unto me: for who is this that engaged his heart to approach unto me? saith the LORD.

22 And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

Deuteronomy 4:29 (cross-ref Jeremiah 29:13)
"But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul."

:amen:

Upvote 0

Godchaser_70

Married happily to my nupreacher
Nov 21, 2010
Oklahoma
✟16,676.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
phillipians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.

lord I thank you for a miracle in his life. I come against any harm trying to be done to him. and pray for court to work out. that it will wipe smoothly and he wont be given problems but the judge. let the judge see him as you do amen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.