Missouri
✟2,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I honestly don’t know what I’m going through. But it does feel like I’ve been cast out. I’m a faithful Christian who lives the typical Christian lifestyle. Bible, sermons, church, etc. But I know I sinned earlier this year and I honestly seek to change. I’ve already asked for forgiveness of my sin. However the circumstances of my situation are confusing as I had a biblical vision that lasted several days. It was awful. It went about as wrong as one could go. With that said, I was painting a car for several days straight. I don’t know if my vision was from paint fumes or some form of failed spiritual attack. I know my ventilation was poor. Plus I read online that it takes about 5 days for one’s body to rebound from paint fume exposure. But also Christians frequently have spiritual warfare. So I’m very unsure what I experienced.

I know the various Bible quotes about salvation is forever and also not being left or forsaken. But it doesn’t explain what I’m feeling. This is why I’m asking for prayers. Thank you.

Anonymous9090

Dec 19, 2021
toronto
✟30,378.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello,
Praying for you my friend.
By the way, Please change your profile name from "BrokenLoner" to a name something more inspiring in the Christian sense. I would suggest names like the following:

RedeemedInJesusChrist

Galatians4v5AdoptedSonofGod

etc.

The reason being is that you should Never Ever declare discouraging & depressing phrases and words to label yourself. The phrase "BrokenLoner" is discouraging & depressing, and Completely Wrong. You are a Child of The Living God. Amen

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I honestly don’t know what I’m going through. But it does feel like I’ve been cast out. I’m a faithful Christian who lives the typical Christian lifestyle. Bible, sermons, church, etc. But I know I sinned earlier this year and I honestly seek to change. I’ve already asked for forgiveness of my sin. However the circumstances of my situation are confusing as I had a biblical vision that lasted several days. It was awful. It went about as wrong as one could go. With that said, I was painting a car for several days straight. I don’t know if my vision was from paint fumes or some form of failed spiritual attack. I know my ventilation was poor. Plus I read online that it takes about 5 days for one’s body to rebound from paint fume exposure. But also Christians frequently have spiritual warfare. So I’m very unsure what I experienced.

I know the various Bible quotes about salvation is forever and also not being left or forsaken. But it doesn’t explain what I’m feeling. This is why I’m asking for prayers. Thank you.
Welcome to CF. I'm not sure what a " biblical vision" is and why it would be connected to spiritual warfare. Care to elaborate? My prayers are with you.
Be blessed.

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟418,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray your mind clears up. I pray you stay focused on the Lord Jesus. I pray your spiritual warfare frees you.
sin has consequences so hang in there and endure chastisement like a good soldier of Christ. He Loves You.
you can’t lose salvation for one sin and it sounds like you are doing ok except for one thing. So I pray you ride it out and that your faith would be refreshed. Ijn

Upvote 0

BrokenLoner

Mar 23, 2024
Missouri
✟2,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello,
Praying for you my friend.
By the way, Please change your profile name from "BrokenLoner" to a name something more inspiring in the Christian sense. I would suggest names like the following:

RedeemedInJesusChrist

Galatians4v5AdoptedSonofGod

etc.

The reason being is that you should Never Ever declare discouraging & depressing phrases and words to label yourself. The phrase "BrokenLoner" is discouraging & depressing, and Completely Wrong. You are a Child of The Living God. Amen
I agree that maybe my mood dictated my name choice. Since I’m new I can’t edit it for a few weeks. I’ll switch it to something more positive. Thanks

Upvote 0

BrokenLoner

Mar 23, 2024
Missouri
✟2,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to CF. I'm not sure what a " biblical vision" is and why it would be connected to spiritual warfare. Care to elaborate? My prayers are with you.
Be blessed.
At the time I thought I was seeing some kind of Godly vision that went wrong/bad/sinful to the max. It lasted like 4 days. But then later on I felt like maybe I just got high on paint fumes unintentionally. Either way it’s really messed with my head.

If I’ve fallen from grace in some fashion that would be awful. I don’t wanna think that I have. But then I don’t feel normal about whatever happened either. That’s why I’m confused about it.

Upvote 0