Please pray for me, extremely broken hearted, really need guidance,

Jul 4, 2010
✟7,628.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey guys, my boyfriend of 3.5 years this morning who I love so dearly broke up with me this morning. He told me he didnt love me anymore and that he didnt care about me. He moved out a week ago and said he hasnt missed me and that its over. Four weeks ago he told me he was moving out because he needed space and didnt know what he want anymore and thats when my heart started breaking. I couldnt handle it. I gave this whole situation until God, told Him that whatever happens I know it will be his will. And now this has happened, I need to acccept that this is what God wants me right?? It hurts so much. I love this guy with all my heart, every last thing about him. I feel horrible, that he fell out of love with me, that I'm worth nothing. Though I also know that I deserve better than how he has treated me lately it doesnt hurt any less. I just dont want to feel this pain again, have gone thru it before. It was horrible. It took years for me to get over my ex. Please if anyone can give me any guidance and pray for me, I would really appreciate it. I've decided next week i'm going back to church i need fellowship. I want god to manage my life. I wangt to know that everything that happens in my life and to me is his plan for me. Is this right? Thanks for listening to me.

RobertMerton

Veteran
Mar 19, 2005
Internet
✟17,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey guys, my boyfriend of 3.5 years this morning who I love so dearly broke up with me this morning. He told me he didnt love me anymore and that he didnt care about me. He moved out a week ago and said he hasnt missed me and that its over. Four weeks ago he told me he was moving out because he needed space and didnt know what he want anymore and thats when my heart started breaking. I couldnt handle it. I gave this whole situation until God, told Him that whatever happens I know it will be his will. And now this has happened, I need to acccept that this is what God wants me right?? It hurts so much. I love this guy with all my heart, every last thing about him. I feel horrible, that he fell out of love with me, that I'm worth nothing. Though I also know that I deserve better than how he has treated me lately it doesnt hurt any less. I just dont want to feel this pain again, have gone thru it before. It was horrible. It took years for me to get over my ex. Please if anyone can give me any guidance and pray for me, I would really appreciate it. I've decided next week i'm going back to church i need fellowship. I want god to manage my life. I wangt to know that everything that happens in my life and to me is his plan for me. Is this right? Thanks for listening to me.

first of all Cheer up.

second of all, it is good that you have decided to go back to church.
I am not condemning you, but it seems to me that perhaps this is indeed part of his great plan.

it is a good thing.

when a door closes God opens a window.

Upvote 0

Ace_of_Spades

~skadoosh~
May 21, 2010
Indiana
✟15,506.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Awe, that really sucks... Love and breakups are hard to go thru. They happen to everyone and they can be really painful, when someone you love just doesn't "love" you anymore. You are taking the right course of trying to take it all to God and trying to find help in the church. You don't deserve to go thru this. And neither does anyone else. But it does happen.
But it's not the end, and it's not all hopeless! You will find someone else eventually, you just have to trust God and wait till someone who actually DOES love you comes into your life. It will be hard, as it always is. But it isn't the end of the world that he's gone, and that's th bitter truth.
One last thing- in my opinion (this is what I believe) I don't believe God micromanages everything that happens in our lives. He doesn't really "cause" things to happen. He Can and he does sometimes, but he doesn't have a document of everything that will happen to you. Bad things happen. It's because sin is in the world that sometimes things just all go to crap. But he's still there and will always love you and never leave you, unlike alot of us stupid guys :)

So, I guess to summarize, things will get better, God still and always will love you, you will find someone else eventually, someone who actually loves you, and until then friends and church can help you deal withthe pain and help you conquer it!

So I'll be praying for you! :D
I hope things look better for you soon. No lady deserves to go thru the crap guys put them thru. So it was his fault for being a slimeball! ;)

Take care :)
~peace :wave:

Upvote 0

Migdala

Follower of Yeshua
May 7, 2010
USA
✟8,563.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

God knows what is best. I'm going through the same thing as you are now, so I do know how you feel....my husband of 12 years just walked out on me less than 2 months ago because he's not saved and hates Jesus. He made me pick, and I chose Jesus.

Anyway, I know now that God was moving him out of my life because we were unequally yoked.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but you were living with a man out of wedlock, right? Fornication is a huge sin in the eyes of God, and it could be that was the reason that he allowed your boyfriend to leave....God knows that you are trying to put Him first in your life, and God would not want you to be living with someone you're not married to-He is probably taking out the "bad" things in your life to mold you into the person He wants you to be, as a follower in Him.

It's very hard to do, but keep praising God right now, in this bad time of your life. I was practically suicidal myself, but God has put a lot of good Christians around me to lift my spirits-just pray that God will give you strength to handle this situation and that He will bring lots of good Christians around you to help you get through it.

Upvote 0
Jul 4, 2010
✟7,628.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks so much guys, I really really appreciate your advice and prayers. THere are definately good things that have come out of this. For example once I found out that he was "unhappy" and he was moving out, I just broke into action, I have known for years I have some things I need to work through about myself and I need help with so I've started seeing a Psychologist, I wouldnt have done this if all this hadnt happened. Also I want to go to church. I've never been as an adult, you know after leaving home at 17. I've never really wanted to go, I have issues about church as well but now I just want to immerse myself in God. I love Him, I know He loves me so much and will leave me. I read this great book "The Shack" by William P Young recently, it was a book that came into my life when all this stuff started happening, I almost feel like it was supposed to. Anyway it made me really realise how much he does love me and doesnt want me to be sad. I would really recommend this book to anyone going through a tough time like myself.

Ace of Spades I'm not sure if I believe God micromanages everything either. I just thought that if I put this situatio in his hands and told Him that I will accept whatever happens, and that this is what happened, that I could believe that He worked it to turn out like this. I dont know.

Upvote 0
Jul 4, 2010
✟7,628.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Migdala yes I was living with him. For some reason I dont know, it felt so right, I thought it wasnt bad in Gods eyes. I dont know. I do need Christians around me. I have my parents but they live 800km away. I'm going to call an old friend tomorrow who tried in the past to get me involved in Church so yeah hopefully something will come of that.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,808.44
Faith
Messianic
Praise the Lord. Strange as that might sound, it will bring peace that passes all understanding. Thank the Lord for setting you free, and look forward to the future, for the Lord has a great life ahead for you. Don't look back, you might turn into a tearful block of salt like Lot's wife.

It is all in the frame of mind. The current frame of mind is hard on the soul.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry about your broken heart, I understand. I'm glad that You are allowing God to help You.

Father God, ease the pain of her broken heart, grant her the peace that passeth all understanding and work out her future to be a happy and fulfilling one. I also pray for the ex boyfriend, that you will reveal Yourself to him and work on his heart so he will know what he wants. Father, I pray for reconciliation, but only if it is in thy Will for her. Put a knowing in her heart and a clear answer if he is the one for her and if he is not the one for her, may You put a bunch of road blocks and red flags up so she will know so she can quit wasting her time on him and know to move on, In Jesus Name, Amen

Stay strong and don't bend easily or give up too quickly and whatever you do, don't beg him to come back, that usually doesn't work and sends them running even faster especially when they aren't sure of their feelings. Let him come to you.

Upvote 0

Ace_of_Spades

~skadoosh~
May 21, 2010
Indiana
✟15,506.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Ace of Spades I'm not sure if I believe God micromanages everything either. I just thought that if I put this situatio in his hands and told Him that I will accept whatever happens, and that this is what happened, that I could believe that He worked it to turn out like this. I dont know.

Naa, I understand. I didn't say any thing against that. That's actually the best thing you can do is trust God will bring something good out of the bad. But I don't believe he caused this to happen. Now if this guy was trouble for you and bringing you down the wrong path, then I could see God helping things to turn out this way, but I don't know the whole situation... I hope I'm making sense lol...
Eh, whatever happens, God will still love you and never leave you and you'll find a guy some day who will actually love you!
Until then, trust in God and find strong Christians to help you out :)
Things will be OK :D

Take care :)
~peace

Upvote 0
Jul 4, 2010
✟7,628.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You guys are so great. I am blown away. I cant believe all the replies I've had. Thank you all so much. Ace_of_Spades thank you for the blessings, I tried to send you a message but I have to make more posts apparently lol. Stephanie that prayer was amazing, I'm going to pray it for myself hehe. I would just love a clear answer but also feel bad asking for one because I should just trust god that its for the best. I am trying hard not to contact him. I have today though and I do regret it but I feel I have said and done everything I can. There is nothing more that we need to sort out either i.e. financial things or anything, so I don't need to contact him.

Upvote 0

wondering1

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 1, 2009
✟50,803.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I am so sorry you're going through such a difficult time! It's a wonderful thing that you are planning to find a Church and are turning to God in this situation. I've gone through so much in life, and I know that no matter how many friends we have, or how wonderful a family we have, God is ultimately the One who gets us through the really tough times.

Somewhere out there is someone who will love you just as you are, and it would be so sad if you were tied down to someone else when you find that someone! Now when you find that someone who will truly love you, you will be free to love him back!

Turn your life over to God and He will take care of you. You really can trust Him. I will be praying for you! :pray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Migdala

Follower of Yeshua
May 7, 2010
USA
✟8,563.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Migdala also I am sorry for the pain that you felt/feel. I think you did the right thing by choosing God. It would have taken so much courage to do that, well if I was faced with the decision I know I would have found it so hard. Thank you for sharing your experience with me.

You're welcome. I'd be lying if I said that my faith has been rock solid since my husband left-I've cried, screamed, blamed God, chewed God out, wished for death, etc. etc.....but God is still with me, and He is still in control, and His will for me is for HIM to decide-not me. I'm in His hands, and I know that He has another husband out there for me who is saved. I trust Him with my life.

About your living situation with your boyfriend.....I know that it "felt right" like you said-but remember what the Bible says about our heart-it is evil, decietful, and full of sin. We can't go by what we "feel" because Satan is the father of lies, and he can make something sinful "feel right". God says that fornication is a sin, plain and simple. The Bible says that we can't pick both God and Satan-we have to choose one or the other.

I struggle with the same thing myself. I'm not anywhere near ready to date-mainly because my divorce is not final yet-my husband has not filed it yet, even though he is living in another state with his girlfriend. And I know that the Lord would not want me to date anyone while I am still married, even if I'm not with him anymore-I have to do what God wants, not what I want to do, which is rush out and find another man to date.

Hang in there...draw close to the Lord and He will draw close to you. Read the Bible daily. Ask God to put strong Christians around you to keep you strong and lift your spirits. But most of all, put God first, and what His Word says, no matter what "feels right"...because we cannot trust our hearts or our flesh, but we can trust God and His Word.

Upvote 0
S

StarryEyes

I've decided next week i'm going back to church i need fellowship. I want god to manage my life. I wangt to know that everything that happens in my life and to me is his plan for me. Is this right?

Look at this! Did you notice what you said?? God can bring good from anything, correct? Read what you posted today.. you are going back to church! You need fellowship! It looks like God is already bringing good from the breakup.

Loving Father, thank You for knowing our hearts. Thank You for knowing the inmost parts of us, our thoughts and attitudes, what we like and don't like, who we are.. for You created us! You formed each one of us in our mother's womb. Father, thank You for this one asking for prayer. Thank You Lord that You can bring healing and restoration to those who are really struggling, suffering, feeling hurt, alone, abandoned. Lord, You know pain! You of all people know what suffering is all about. You also know how to heal us, how to put our hearts back together, piece by piece, and how to draw us back to Yourself. Thank You, Lord, for comforting her, for helping her and her ex boyfriend through this breakup. Father, thank You that You still have plans to prosper them, not to harm them.. to give them hope and a future! Oh Lord, how You love us!!!!!! How You love us.. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
first of all Cheer up.

second of all, it is good that you have decided to go back to church.
I am not condemning you, but it seems to me that perhaps this is indeed part of his great plan.

it is a good thing.

when a door closes God opens a window.

Praying in agreement with Ck_Psy...:groupray:

I went through the same situation about twelve years ago...:angel:

I can really feel you pain, hurt, brokeness inside your soul right now....:angel:

It feels like you were literally 'kicked to the curb,' like a piece of trash...:angel:

But, take heart, BrokenHearted82....:angel:

Our Heavenly Father God has a 'new man' in store for YOU...:angel:

Believe in this...:angel:

For it is coming...:angel:

Our Heavenly Father sent me a wonderful Christian man, who is 'everything that I ever wanted in a man'..:angel:

Thank you, Sweet, Heavenly, Loving Father...:hug::kiss::angel:

Right now, you really need to give your heart 'completely' to Our Heavenly Father...:angel:

This is the time for YOU to heal from this relationship....:angel:

And concentrate upon Our Heavenly Father's Love for YOU...:angel:

And when the time is right....:angel:

And according to Our Loving Father's Will...:angel:

He will bring you a 'man' into your life...

Who will truly 'Love YOU'.....:angel:

As Your Heavenly Father Loves YOU....:angel:

I will be praying for you, meanwhile, for healing, peace, strength, and faith in your life....:angel:

We are all here for YOU....:angel:

To pray for YOU...:angel:

To listen to YOU...:angel:

And to Love YOU too...:angel:

May Our Sweet, Loving Father God Bless YOU...:crossrc:

Peace Be With YOU, My Dearest Sister In Christ...:hug:

Bye! :wave:

Upvote 0
Jul 4, 2010
✟7,628.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I really feel that your prayers have helped me so much guys and I so grateful. Thank you so much. I can't believe that there are so many people out there that would want to pray for me and that care about what I am going through. It makes me feel so much better. I have just called my friend who goes to church and I am going on Sunday evening, but as well I am going on a bushwalk on Saturday that her and her husband have organised for the young adult group at their church. I am really looking forward to it. I have neglected God since I left home at 17. I am so excited to have him as the central focus in my life and I can't wait to see what He will bring to me. Don't get me wrong, I really haven't stopped crying since yesterday. I miss my ex like crazy, I do believe he is an amazing special person and I do love him so much, everything about him even like his smile and his crazy hair and fashion sense. Thank you all again from the bottom of my heart. I read all your replies to my mum on webcam and she cried. She was so happy that I wasn't alone and that I had all of you guys. Then she prayed for me and I really feel like (as I have been in this exact situation before - yes, I've made this mistake twice now :( ) I feel I am much further ahead on day 2 then I was last time. <3 to you all

Upvote 0